Only when targeting off
Water Check on

AntiBot

NoJumpDelay

Last edited:

Chwoop

Social Credit
probably nojuppdelay, right @Chobdo ?
Jokes asside maybe the velo always on / vertical aim got you staffed. Also keep in mind that closet cheating isnt 100% safe even with the rights settings.

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Jokes asside maybe the velo always on / vertical aim got you staffed. Also keep in mind that closet cheating isnt 100% safe even with the rights settings.
ye ik lmao and wtf is it the real u ik meow too

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
u got any other settings i could use not to get banned lmao

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
A bit lower reach, jump reset velo, autoclicker doesn't need to be that high but you do you and experienced people can probably tell you're using aimassist if they're spectating you from your own POV

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Before someone comments that my old guide said use 3.3 reach for duels, that was said before the update (also reach isn’t probably what got him banned completely I’m just guessing)
oh so we dont know what got me banned lmao

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Before someone comments that my old guide said use 3.3 reach for duels, that was said before the update (also reach isn’t probably what got him banned completely I’m just guessing)
got banned with that in 11 games so idk what im doing wrong lmao i change my settings to aa same settings as before and ac 12 - 16 idk if i can use hit select and idk about jump reset velo

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
oh so we dont know what got me banned lmao
Actually now that I read it again, what is no jump delay? If it isn’t a legit mod that’s probably what got you banned
got banned with that in 11 games so idk what im doing wrong lmao i change my settings to aa same settings as before and ac 12 - 16 idk if i can use hit select and idk about jump reset velo
Then it wasn’t staff which is strange, try again with no hit select and disable no jump delay and see how it goes (same reach and velo)

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Hit select active and pause are fine

It just spams spacebar i guess but someone here said that it was detectable and me and some other guy clowned him but to be honest it's possible that could be whats getting him banned if he got banned in 11 games with that config @Random_ if yohu have another account try and use only autoclicker and the nojumpdelay and then let us know.
i am using ac and aa only now lmao same aa settings as before change cps on auto clicker to 12-16 but oh velo and reach carried my 20wlr now i only average 7 in sumo lmao

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Actually now that I read it again, what is no jump delay? If it isn’t a legit mod that’s probably what got you banned

Then it wasn’t staff which is strange, try again with no hit select and disable no jump delay and see how it goes (same reach and velo)
okay will do on other account ill let yk when it happends rn i only got 1 account left so ill wait until my other accounts are unbanned

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
If you use super high aim assist and enable the aim on target option it bugs out sometimes and you do random 360s and if you walk through someone it looks really sketchy. But as long as you're a normal person and don't use like 100 speed it wouldn't be noticeable.
hey i played with ac and aa and in one of my games it looks like im using blatant velo lmao