sumo bot

cheater69

Social Credit
hey, i'm looking for a sumo bot that i can inject vape into, however, the 2 biggest bot providers are in the middle of updating the bots so they've been down for a while. if anyone has a suggestion for a sumo bot that currently works, please let me know

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
hey, i'm looking for a sumo bot that i can inject vape into, however, the 2 biggest bot providers are in the middle of updating the bots so they've been down for a while. if anyone has a suggestion for a sumo bot that currently works, please let me know
What's the point of using a sumo bot lol

idkgay

Social Credit
sumo botting is litterally cringe

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
just get rise to use legitbot or whatever its called.