settings for main

Gabrielblocks55

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
hello guys , I am pretty new on using clients. Vape being the first paid (I used in the past some crap autoclickers)
And I want to play on my main without the risk of a ban . I recently got banned from an alt using this settings(I used killaura so maybe thats why, but I won't be using it on main anyways) so If someone could tell me if I should lower any settings so it's safe for my account that would be appreaciated!
I also use chams , trajectories and tracers.

Attachments

• image6.png
    image6.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image5.png
    image5.png
    7 KB · Views: 55
  • image4.png
    image4.png
    5 KB · Views: 49
  • image3.png
    image3.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 49
  • image.png
    image.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 55
VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
hello guys , I am pretty new on using clients. Vape being the first paid (I used in the past some crap autoclickers)
And I want to play on my main without the risk of a ban . I recently got banned from an alt using this settings(I used killaura so maybe thats why, but I won't be using it on main anyways) so If someone could tell me if I should lower any settings so it's safe for my account that would be appreaciated!
I also use chams , trajectories and tracers.
hey there - so from this you want safe main settings

aimassist: your preference, do not go above 10h10v speed
autoclicker: 12-16 extra (or extra+) randomisation, break blocks
reach: 3.1-3.25, disable in water, vertical check
velocity: 90 100 100, disable in water
scaffold: 60-100
fastplace: delay 1 (0 flags)
do NOT use: killaura, fastplace delay 0

i'd also like to fix your alt account settings:
Killaura:
Mode - Silent
BlockHit: ON
Aim Speed: 25
Target: Ignore none
Attacks per Second: 12-16
Swing range: 4.2
Attack range: 4.1
(For hitreg purposes you might want to go lower)
Max angle: 360
Target mode: Distance

Disable on death: What you prefer
Require mouse down: What you prefer
GUI Check: ON
Show target:
What you prefer
Credit goes to meowmeow for the settings: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/meowmeows-blatant-hypixel-config-updated-2023.41753/

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
hey there - so from this you want safe main settings

aimassist: your preference, do not go above 10h10v speed
autoclicker: 12-16 extra (or extra+) randomisation, break blocks
reach: 3.1-3.25, disable in water, vertical check
velocity: 90 100 100, disable in water
scaffold: 60-100
fastplace: delay 1 (0 flags)
do NOT use: killaura, fastplace delay 0

i'd also like to fix your alt account settings:
Killaura:
Mode - Silent
BlockHit: ON
Aim Speed: 25
Target: Ignore none
Attacks per Second: 12-16
Swing range: 4.2
Attack range: 4.1
(For hitreg purposes you might want to go lower)
Max angle: 360
Target mode: Distance
Disable on death:
What you prefer
Require mouse down: What you prefer
GUI Check: ON
Show target:
What you prefer
Credit goes to meowmeow for the settings: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/meowmeows-blatant-hypixel-config-updated-2023.41753/
you can use 99999 speed aimassist and you will be fine, vape aimassist never flags on any anticheat (considering the anticheat isnt false flagging)

fastplace 0 delay doesnt flag on any server, its same as 20 cps right clicker

12-16 cps with blockhit flags as autoblock, you need to use low cps to not flag for example 7-10 cps

TimberFabulous01

Social Credit
Assuming you're playing on Hypixel, don't use Kill Aura. Auto Clicker on 16 - 20 with Extra Randomization. (Make sure you turn on NotHitDelay and MouseDelayFix in the mods section). You shouldn't go above 3.1 - 3.2 reach if you're low ping or 3.1 - 3.3 reach if you're high ping. Break Blocks on Auto Clicker is fine. Turn off AutoBlockHit and learn how to block hit / w-tap yourself. Trust me, it's worth it. It may help against bad players, but good ones will still rock you unless you actually get good at those techniques.

Velocity should be 90 100 100, disabled in water. I recommend 70 - 90 on Legit Scaffold and an *optional* FastPlace on a delay of 1 if you want (A delay of 0 might get you banned), but I prefer not to use FastPlace unless I'm 1-stacking because it makes my bridging look more legit. Aim Assist can be literally whatever you want it to be. You should be good to go with these settings. Make sure to turn on AntiBot and set it to "Advanced" mode before playing for the best results.

VapeV4 VapeLite

9999A

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
you can use 99999 speed aimassist and you will be fine, vape aimassist never flags on any anticheat (considering the anticheat isnt false flagging)

fastplace 0 delay doesnt flag on any server, its same as 20 cps right clicker

12-16 cps with blockhit flags as autoblock, you need to use low cps to not flag for example 7-10 cps
Rly it flags at blockhit? Do u recommend still using extra + on 7-10 ?