Social Credit
So guys, I am in masters right now (#3) and I am planning to go for #1
Here are my settings, enjoy!View attachment 278
If you want to help boost me a little (join games kill 2 people let me win) Pm me on discord Harvey#8689
i have 250 ping so... what settings should i use to be the get masters
like wat settings from here should i adjust cos these settings wont work with my ping

Harvey

Social Credit
i have 250 ping so... what settings should i use to be the get masters
like wat settings from here should i adjust cos these settings wont work with my ping
I'd say you can 4 block without getting banned, also turn your kb down to like 72%. This is semi blatant but will work with your ping as you could say it was a "delayed hit".

Lucifer

Social Credit
Nice settings fam. Currently using your public profile on V3 on an alt account to have fun in ranked ahah. Saw you were #1 on LB yesterday, aye. Keep it up and gl w/ master's this season.

Harvey

Social Credit
Nice settings fam. Currently using your public profile on V3 on an alt account to have fun in ranked ahah. Saw you were #1 on LB yesterday, aye. Keep it up and gl w/ master's this season.
Tysm! Yeah my public profile is kinda blatant aha but yeah it's hypixel who cares lmao

PartSmart

Social Credit
i got banned from using your settings @Harvey lol, maybe the settings were too blatant? idk if you should even use hitboxes since its very obv

Harvey

Social Credit
Vape V2 got detected on hypixel I am pretty sure, a few friends got banned using it too

blatnt

Social Credit
ter
There’s still people using Vape V2

- Doesn’t decrease FPS

- Injects into MC faster

- Less clutter GUI

- Still bypasses Hypixel except for the modules in blatant section

- You can use misplace with out enabling blatant mode since there’s none.
I like v3 more because in uhc you can see how many gaps the opponent has, reach seems a bit better(not sure if it is but idc) and inv cleaner is better. With v2 i was getting 100fps with v3 i get 80-100 and with lite 10fps

Heckapoo

Social Credit
I like v3 more because in uhc you can see how many gaps the opponent has, reach seems a bit better(not sure if it is but idc) and inv cleaner is better. With v2 i was getting 100fps with v3 i get 80-100 and with lite 10fps
You use like 700 block reach anyways lol