light version of v4

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
optimize esp and nametags they kill alot of fps for me
That can be done to a degree, depends on the module. But I was mostly referring to just injecting on its own reducing fps significantly, that's not normal. Render modules causing a little reduction is normal but anything significant can probably be optimized.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you need to specify which esp mode and what settings turned on in nametags, 3d esp and nametags with just health doesnt decrease fps that much. it also depends on how many enemies you see when you have visuals turned on

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
That can be done to a degree, depends on the module. But I was mostly referring to just injecting on its own reducing fps significantly, that's not normal. Render modules causing a little reduction is normal but anything significant can probably be optimized.
you need to specify which esp mode and what settings turned on in nametags, 3d esp and nametags with just health doesnt decrease fps that much. it also depends on how many enemies you see when you have visuals turned on
I will post a thread about visual modules/modes that reduce your fps to an unreasonable amount soon. Most of them can probably be optimized a bit i'll just need to do some more testing and add some stuff before I post it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

vlthr

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
dude i just tested but i get 400 fps normally and 20 fps after injecting on my laptop(it doesnt go up.) @Manthe
Maybe vapev4 has poor compatibility with low-performance computers. There is no obvious fps drop when injected on my computer - no perception at all.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
3d esp and nametags with health kills by more than 70% in a lobby with 90 players

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
tbh if vape's next major update was just an optimization update that would still be pretty nice

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Maybe vapev4 has poor compatibility with low-performance computers. There is no obvious fps drop when injected on my computer - no perception at all.
i used to have very low end pc, gt1030 + pentium g5400 8gb ram, i had no issues even while recording vape videos

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
3d esp and nametags with health kills by more than 70% in a lobby with 90 players
Maybe that's an issue with your game/computer then? The only ESP mode that significantly reduces your fps compared to the other ones would be Outline, 3D is actually the best mode if you don't want to sacrifice performance.