light version of v4

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Any decrease of performance isn't "normal" and removing something isn't a real solution to that, nor would it fix anything regardless. If just injecting it on its own impacts performance then report that so we can fix that.

Because it was reworked, has nothing to do with any blatant things or whatever the assumption here is.

Not in the slightest. It should only take 5-15 seconds to inject, anything more is due to a network bottleneck on your end or possibly another issue, both of which can be addressed.

By the way, I don't quite understand the general narrative of "blatant stuff isn't going to get supported anymore". It's been untouched for 4 years already, so this isn't a new decision or anything. Before, I mentioned that we could just leave them in, but now I realize that this is causing an issue. It seems that we have a community of blatant users who were hoping for blatant modules or were under the impression that these features were more than just a legacy feature that was added half a decade ago. So it looks like we'll need to remove those now.

But FYI removing those will do absolutely nothing to fix any issues you might have mentioned. This will not be done for the purpose of fixing crashes, lag, etc, anything that you mentioned, you will still have all of those problems if they happen to exist for you.

No it would make absolutely no difference.

Not normal. To be more clear about what I'm saying - suppose I removed every single module for you, it would still take 59 seconds.
So the 30 stages have no correlation to the modules, right? Or are the modules just a small part of the injection?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
So the 30 stages have no correlation to the modules, right? Or are the modules just a small part of the injection?
It's not that simple to answer, the main point is that if we removed everything that you didn't want there would be a negligible difference in load time. Removing something is not the solution to your abnormally long load time, to solve that we would need to identify the exact cause of your issue. 5-15 seconds is normal, 1 minute is extremely long, this is not an experience you should be expecting.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It's not that simple to answer, the main point is that if we removed everything that you didn't want there would be a negligible difference in load time. Removing something is not the solution to your abnormally long load time, to solve that we would need to identify the exact cause of your issue. 5-15 seconds is normal, 1 minute is extremely long, this is not an experience you should be expecting.
My pc is pretty slow + I live in a less advanced city and country so it's expected (as injection mostly depends from mc version, internet speed and computer optimization/performnace).

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
No sorry, to clarify I'm saying that some useless modules are being removed but it won't fix your issue if you do have any. So if you do have any issues then now's your chance to have them addressed.
That’s most of what I’m suggesting so that works, thank you 🙏

I have one issue but it’s slightly unrelated, search doesn’t save color options upon syncing to cloud, im assuming this is known but since you’re here did you know about this?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

I have one issue but it’s slightly unrelated, search doesn’t save color options upon syncing to cloud, im assuming this is known but since you’re here did you know about this?
I think it got confirmed back then, but is is an actual bug.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I'm not saying that every single module included under the blatant category is being removed. But broadly speaking every legacy blatant module is being removed.
So what does this include exactly? "Vanilla" modules like FastConsume & PotionSaver or modules that include specific modes/old bypasses like NoFall/Speed?. Or will you remove pretty much every module other than killaura & the non blatant modules that for some reason exist in the blatant category (like antibot)?. I can accept old obsulete bypass modes to be removed (like speed anticheat b) but it depends to what extent. Straight up removing a module like NoFall or Speed would be bad, rather just rename the modes to the actual method used for NoFall/Speed/whatever if anything, that way its made a bit more "generic" (although imo the names are already pretty generic, but they could be explained better).

I want to further emphasize I don't see vape v4 as a blatant client, I see it as a GOOD injectable client that happens to have both generic blatant features that are fun to play around with as well as having great closet features, whether this makes it a ghost client that happens to have some blatant modules or a hybrid client that has a wide set of features (everything from closet to blatant options to minigame and utility stuff) I don't know, that's not up to me. Either way this makes it a really unique and useful client and I would hate for it to go away.
This misunderstanding is the main reason we have to remove some features, for 99.9% of users they do nothing besides further the confusion.
Yeah I get that, I can assume a majority of vape users only closet cheat and never use blatant modules and I think that's why hiding modules by default is a good idea, but idk about removing them completely especially when it comes to some more recognizable ones like speed nofall criticals etc.
I'm saying that some useless modules are being removed
May I ask which ones?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Yeah I get that, I can assume a majority of vape users only closet cheat and never use blatant modules and I think that's why hiding modules by default is a good idea, but idk about removing them completely especially when it comes to some more recognizable ones like speed nofall criticals etc.
V3 will still have all that stuff so you can use that. I disagree in the sense having all that stuff there and just hiding it, not even about the experienced users but new users probably don’t realize you can hide it

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Oh yeah, true. V4's inject times are literal pain. Takes 1 minute or even more for me, and even longer if your internet/pc are unoptimized.
On my old computer it took me 1 minute, on the one I have now it only takes 15 seconds.

What processor do you have?

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Any decrease of performance isn't "normal" and removing something isn't a real solution to that, nor would it fix anything regardless. If just injecting it on its own impacts performance then report that so we can fix that.

Because it was reworked, has nothing to do with any blatant things or whatever the assumption here is.

Not in the slightest. It should only take 5-15 seconds to inject, anything more is due to a network bottleneck on your end or possibly another issue, both of which can be addressed.

By the way, I don't quite understand the general narrative of "blatant stuff isn't going to get supported anymore". It's been untouched for 4 years already, so this isn't a new decision or anything. Before, I mentioned that we could just leave them in, but now I realize that this is causing an issue. It seems that we have a community of blatant users who were hoping for blatant modules or were under the impression that these features were more than just a legacy feature that was added half a decade ago. So it looks like we'll need to remove those now.

But FYI removing those will do absolutely nothing to fix any issues you might have mentioned. This will not be done for the purpose of fixing crashes, lag, etc, anything that you mentioned, you will still have all of those problems if they happen to exist for you.

No it would make absolutely no difference.

Not normal. To be more clear about what I'm saying - suppose I removed every single module for you, it would still take 59 seconds.
im ngl having an option to remove blatent features seems like not a bad idea, not having to worry about accidentally toggling KA is a nice addition

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
On my old computer it took me 1 minute, on the one I have now it only takes 15 seconds.

What processor do you have?
Nvidia gt 730, intel i5 processor forgot which gen and internet averaging around 20-30 mbps (yes it's terrible lmao).

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
im ngl having an option to remove blatent features seems like not a bad idea, not having to worry about accidentally toggling KA is a nice addition
Hiding killaura in the gui will also prevent you from toggling it both by binds and by gui (since it isn't visible).

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Nvidia gt 730, intel i5 processor forgot which gen and internet averaging around 20-30 mbps (yes it's terrible lmao).
I assure you that this is the reason why the injection times are abnormal.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I assure you that this is the reason why the injection times are abnormal.
Yeah, once my internet was somehow dying (I was getting 2 mbps 😭 ) and the injection just stopped till my internet got better.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I disagree in the sense having all that stuff there and just hiding it, not even about the experienced users but new users probably don’t realize you can hide it
Hiding less relevant blatant modules by default would achieve pretty much the same thing as removing them? Unless they don't want the impression that vape should have blatant modules which in that case they might as well remove everything and make it like your average boring ghost client.

I can understand removing some blatant modules but as i've said it depends which ones. Some core blatant modules like nofall, criticals etc will always be useful to some extent.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I'm not saying that every single module included under the blatant category is being removed. But broadly speaking every legacy blatant module is being removed. If you really want to use them, use Vape V3 on top, the blatant features there are more or less functionally the same.

V4 and Lite in reality are both purely ghost clients. The common notion of "Vape is more of a blatant" etc is completely false. The intention of V4 is meant to be used as a ghost client anywhere and everywhere - that is what its designed for. Except in the case of servers that screenshare, Lite fills in that gap. Now and never were you supposed to choose Lite as more of a ghost client, so to speak. Screensharing was previously conducted on 50-75% of the target community(nearly all hcf/practice), but is now less than 1%(current player count), which confuses the roles here even further.

This misunderstanding is the main reason we have to remove some features, for 99.9% of users they do nothing besides further the confusion.

No sorry, to clarify I'm saying that some useless modules are being removed but it won't fix your issue if you do have any. So if you do have any issues then now's your chance to have them addressed.

We can only hope.
It would be really nice of you if you could update Vape Lite. As it is so lightweight, it really doesn't decrease any fps (at most, like 5%), while Vape V4 does this a lot, usually around 50% for me.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Hiding less relevant blatant modules by default would achieve pretty much the same thing as removing them? Unless they don't want the impression that vape should have blatant modules which in that case they might as well remove everything and make it like your average boring ghost client.

I can understand removing some blatant modules but as i've said it depends which ones. Some core blatant modules like nofall, criticals etc will always be useful to some extent.
Strafe 💀

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15

Bug reports

It would be really nice of you if you could update Vape Lite. As it is so lightweight, it really doesn't decrease any fps (at most, like 5%), while Vape V4 does this a lot, usually around 50% for me.
Already stated decrease in performance isn’t normal. Report that instead of expecting that, as if performance issues have to happen, they don’t