light version of v4

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
ik this probably won’t get added but maybe make a download for v4 that doesn’t have any of the blatant modules / stuff that causes crashes

ik blatant mode exists but it would also just make it nicer

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Blatant mode was added since the modules marked there might cause crashes or other issues right?

So basically just a version without all that.
A long time ago, it realistically doesn't make any difference now. Which is why I'm asking what causes a crash

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
ik this probably won’t get added but maybe make a download for v4 that doesn’t have any of the blatant modules / stuff that causes crashes

So do you want a version of vape without features you wouldn't use (ik you've talked about it before how you don't accidentally want to toggle something that can potentially get you banned) or is it because you're experiencing actual issues?. If so isn't it better to just report it so it gets fixed?.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
So do you want a version of vape without features you wouldn't use (ik you've talked about it before how you don't accidentally want to toggle something that can potentially get you banned) or is it because you're experiencing actual issues?. If so isn't it better to just report it so it gets fixed?.
Just use Vape Lite or hide the modules with V4.
As far as I know, no blatant modules should crash your game until you enable them.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Just use Vape Lite or hide the modules with V4.
As far as I know, no blatant modules should crash your game until you enable them.
Yeah exactly. In order to not accidentally toggle something you can just hide modules in whatever profile you use for your main.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yeah exactly. In order to not accidentally toggle something you can just hide modules in whatever profile you use for your main.
They should add toggling visibility of module options too.

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

This is definitely a good suggestion but basically just internal gui vape lite without the ss bypassing. I'd like to add to this. We need an fps friendly version of vape, When i inject in a void world, I go from like 2600 to like 1500 even after waiting for my fps to recover and my pc has been dying recently so now I can only use like external gui clients with not a lot of features to keep my frames up so my game is playable. Kinda sad i dont got Vape lite money

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
This is definitely a good suggestion but basically just internal gui vape lite without the ss bypassing. I'd like to add to this. We need an fps friendly version of vape, When i inject in a void world, I go from like 2600 to like 1500 even after waiting for my fps to recover and my pc has been dying recently so now I can only use like external gui clients with not a lot of features to keep my frames up so my game is playable. Kinda sad i dont got Vape lite money
1500 isn't playable?

From my experience vape itself is fine but certain features are very performance intensive (i'll post another suggestion/thread about this soon).

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
1500 isn't playable?

From my experience vape itself is fine but certain features are very performance intensive (i'll post another suggestion/thread about this soon).
Said in the next sentence my pc was dying so my frames are worse than that rn And 1500 is void world

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
A long time ago, it realistically doesn't make any difference now. Which is why I'm asking what causes a crash
no blatant modules should crash your game until you enable them.
All I know is that before blink was removed from blatant mode it had an issue where it would stay on forever but stop working, I never reported it because I have no idea what triggers it, that’s one example.

Aside from just bugs if any, it would help with loading times no? Also no, lite doesn’t have all of V4’s features and the in-game gui is ugly.
Exactly

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Even if crashes are all fixed and what not, if the blatant stuff isn’t going to get supported anymore wouldn’t be in an interest from some players to make a version that doesn’t have that stuff?

I would assume it would help with loading time and just overall make it easier to navigate around and cleaner.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
All I know is that before blink was removed from blatant mode it had an issue where it would stay on forever but stop working, I never reported it because I have no idea what triggers it, that’s one example.

Aside from just bugs if any, it would help with loading times no? Also no, lite doesn’t have all of V4’s features and the in-game gui is ugly.

Exactly
Oh yeah, true. V4's inject times are literal pain. Takes 1 minute or even more for me, and even longer if your internet/pc are unoptimized.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Even if crashes are all fixed and what not, if the blatant stuff isn’t going to get supported anymore wouldn’t be in an interest from some players to make a version that doesn’t have that stuff?

I would assume it would help with loading time and just overall make it easier to navigate around and cleaner.
And it would be way faster as most of the blatant section is literally STUFFED UP with features that are now discontinued.
As for how clean the gui looks, you can achieve the same effect just by hiding modules. Not a bad idea though.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Any decrease of performance isn't "normal" and removing something isn't a real solution to that, nor would it fix anything regardless. If just injecting it on its own impacts performance then report that so we can fix that.
issue where it would stay on forever but stop working
Because it was reworked, has nothing to do with any blatant things or whatever the assumption here is.
it would help with loading times no
Not in the slightest. It should only take 5-15 seconds to inject, anything more is due to a network bottleneck on your end or possibly another issue, both of which can be addressed.
By the way, I don't quite understand the general narrative of "blatant stuff isn't going to get supported anymore". It's been untouched for 4 years already, so this isn't a new decision or anything. Before, I mentioned that we could just leave them in, but now I realize that this is causing an issue. It seems that we have a community of blatant users who were hoping for blatant modules or were under the impression that these features were more than just a legacy feature that was added half a decade ago. So it looks like we'll need to remove those now.

But FYI removing those will do absolutely nothing to fix any issues you might have mentioned. This will not be done for the purpose of fixing crashes, lag, etc, anything that you mentioned, you will still have all of those problems if they happen to exist for you.
And it would be way faster
No it would make absolutely no difference.
Takes 1 minute or even more for me
Not normal. To be more clear about what I'm saying - suppose I removed every single module for you, it would still take 59 seconds.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Aside from just bugs if any, it would help with loading times no?
I believe most of the "loading time" is authentication/network stuff, regardless it is very fast anyways (imo). But yes you're right having less content would probably help but probably not to a significant amount.
Input delay, especially if you’re using a 360hz
At those levels its still adequate, especially for minecraft. But I agree high fps is better than lower fps and for people with worse computers it matters even more, which is one reason why i'll soon be posting a thread about some optimizations needed with certain (visual) modules, like a v2 of my "optimizations needed" thread that I posted a while ago.

If you reset you'll see that a lot of blatant modules are hidden already. As I said before I don't think loading times would matter that much and removing blatant modules would be stupid since they're still useful and its one of those unique things with v4, it has a lot of features for an injectable client and even if the blatant modules aren't updated it doesn't mean they're unusable.

Im not entirely against making a separate lighter version of v4 but I feel like its just unnecessary and would cause further confusion. Most of the performance "heavy" v4 modules aren't even blatant ones, they're mostly visual ones and with blatant mode already being a thing I doubt blatant modules cause a big issue if it even causes an issue at all.
Not in the slightest. It should only take 5-15 seconds to inject
Yeah im not far from that, it doesn't take long at all. I even think it might've been improved compared to a while ago but that might just be placebo.
Before, I mentioned that we could just leave them in, but now I realize that this is causing an issue. It seems that we have a community of blatant users who were hoping for blatant modules or were under the impression that these features were more than just a legacy feature that was added half a decade ago. So it looks like we'll need to remove those now.
I think removing blatant modules would be a huge mistake even if they're not updated anymore, many of the blatant modules are still useful in one way or another and for the people that purely want a ghost client they can choose lite. I can however see removing certain blatant modules that are pretty much completely unused or irrelevant now, mainly NoRotate, Phase & PotionSaver (out of those 3 PotionSaver is the most useful one, I can see some usage scenarios but I don't think anyone would miss it).

Having blatant modules really takes V4 a further step from being a ghost client, it might not be wanted but atm I see V4 as more of a utility client than just a ghost client. To clarify I don't see it as a blatant client, more just like a client where you have a lot of options and customizability. Including blatant modules in a client isn't a terrible idea even if they aren't updated for bypasses/whatever. It has multiple very useful features (blatant or not) that no other injectable client offers, which imo is one of the reasons that make v4 into such a good client.

Edit: Also why did the ping spoof options get removed in beanernet/fakelag? Sure they're detectable and "blatant" but that doesn't make them any less useful. They were actually one of the most useful features in the client yet they got removed for what reason?. Isn't it better to just mark very detectable features as blatant rather than just removing them entirely?. Im genuinly worried that features I use will get removed just because they're detectable in some way or because they're considered blatant.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Not in the slightest. It should only take 5-15 seconds to inject, anything more is due to a network bottleneck on your end or possibly another issue, both of which can be addressed.
Ok that can be it since my internet is terrible but it was just a thought
By the way, I don't quite understand the general narrative of "blatant stuff isn't going to get supported anymore". It's been untouched for 4 years already, so this isn't a new decision or anything. Before, I mentioned that we could just leave them in, but now I realize that this is causing an issue. It seems that we have a community of blatant users who were hoping for blatant modules or were under the impression that these features were more than just a legacy feature that was added half a decade ago.
I’m not apart of that group, I just think the client would actually benefit removing some stuff that’s been detected for half a decade, at this point they’re just sitting there so what’s the point..

Also we would see a decrease in anime profile pictures making posts assuming v4 is a blatant client.
So it looks like we'll need to remove those now.

But FYI removing those will do absolutely nothing to fix any issues you might have mentioned. This will not be done for the purpose of fixing crashes, lag, etc, anything that you mentioned, you will still have all of those problems if they happen to exist for you.
Wait so it’s accepted???

Even if it doesn’t fix anything it’ll still look nice imo

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I think removing blatant modules would be a huge mistake even if they're not updated anymore, many of the blatant modules are still useful in one way or another and for the people that purely want a ghost client they can choose lite. I can however see removing certain blatant modules that are pretty much completely unused or irrelevant now, mainly NoRotate, Phase & PotionSaver (out of those 3 PotionSaver is the most useful one, I can see some usage scenarios but I don't think anyone would miss it).
I'm not saying that every single module included under the blatant category is being removed. But broadly speaking every legacy blatant module is being removed. If you really want to use them, use Vape V3 on top, the blatant features there are more or less functionally the same.
for the people that purely want a ghost client they can choose lite.
V4 and Lite in reality are both purely ghost clients. The common notion of "Vape is more of a blatant" etc is completely false. The intention of V4 is meant to be used as a ghost client anywhere and everywhere - that is what its designed for. Except in the case of servers that screenshare, Lite fills in that gap. Now and never were you supposed to choose Lite as more of a ghost client, so to speak. Screensharing was previously conducted on 50-75% of the target community(nearly all hcf/practice), but is now less than 1%(current player count), which confuses the roles here even further.

This misunderstanding is the main reason we have to remove some features, for 99.9% of users they do nothing besides further the confusion.
Wait so it’s accepted???

Even if it doesn’t fix anything it’ll still look nice imo
No sorry, to clarify I'm saying that some useless modules are being removed but it won't fix your issue if you do have any. So if you do have any issues then now's your chance to have them addressed.

Also we would see a decrease in anime profile pictures making posts assuming v4 is a blatant client.
We can only hope.