Hypixel Legit Config Request

unidentifiableuser

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
**PLAYING ON MY MAIN**
hey, im looking for a legit hypixel config for bedwars, skywars, and occasionally duels like uhc, sumo & boxing. Looking to stay unbanned from ac & atmost make staff sus of me, dont want to get staff banned.

looking for anything but i mainly use autoclicker, reach, nametags, legit scaffold & velocity

I play on around 40-55 ping btw

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
somewhat semi blatant at that ping, ive used higher for a while myself but if you want to be safe and have some peace of mind:

16-20 ac
3.1-3.3 reach
75h 100v 100c velo

0-0 legit scaffold + 1 fastplace (this will likely get you called out but you won’t get banned. if you don’t want to get called out increase the shift delay to like 70-120

nametags you can use any settings you like it is 100% undetectable

unidentifiableuser

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
somewhat semi blatant at that ping, ive used higher for a while myself but if you want to be safe and have some peace of mind:

16-20 ac
3.1-3.3 reach
75h 100v 100c velo

0-0 legit scaffold + 1 fastplace (this will likely get you called out but you won’t get banned. if you don’t want to get called out increase the shift delay to like 70-120

nametags you can use any settings you like it is 100% undetectable
Thanks

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
don't use that,it'll very likely get you banned,instead you can check my signature and copy the config from there
staff might not ban you for bridging that fast,but i still reccomend going lower,like 50-90
he will not get banned using my settings which i have used on my main for a year and a half consistently without a ban

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
he will not get banned using my settings which i have used on my main for a year and a half consistently without a ban
just because you didnt get banned doesnt mean you should use it
if you don't wanna get staff banned/hackusated,use my config
if you want something that has better settings but you still risk a staff ban,then sure

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
if you want something that has better settings but you still risk a staff ban,then sure
i think using the same settings consistently (almost every day for multiple hours at a time) for over a year proves it safe enough

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
people will hackusate you even if you are legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i think using the same settings consistently (almost every day for multiple hours at a time) for over a year proves it safe enough
have you ever thought of staff never spectating you?
also if u ever got spectated by staff they need to take an iq test

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
have you ever thought of staff never spectating you?
also if u ever got spectated by staff they need to take an iq test
idk man i think going a year and a half consistently using my settings without a ban shows something

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Nah thats not safe staff banned 100% and his ping is too low maybey if u get 200ms
you have no idea what you’re talking about. ive used these same settings for over a year consistently (almost every day for multiple hours) without a ban

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
you have no idea what you’re talking about. ive used these same settings for over a year consistently (almost every day for multiple hours) without a ban
Even though you have not been banned yet, staff could ban for the velo and bridging... I would not consider this main safe

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Even though you have not been banned yet, staff could ban for the velo and bridging... I would not consider this main safe
i mentioned before that you could get called out for the bridging but staff don’t ban for legit scaffold.

as i have said before, i have been using these settings for over a year now without any ban. please learn about what you’re talking about before misleading other people

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
i mentioned before that you could get called out for the bridging but staff don’t ban for legit scaffold.

as i have said before, i have been using these settings for over a year now without any ban. please learn about what you’re talking about before misleading other people
Again, just because you have not been banned does not mean other people can't get banned. 75% velo is too low, especially for anyone under 160ms.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Again, just because you have not been banned does not mean other people can't get banned. 75% velo is too low, especially for anyone under 160ms.
ive been using 75% consistently (as in, nearly every day for hours a day) for more than a year without getting banned. maybe for people who want 100% peace of mind its too low but in my experience its fine. i think you overestimate staff

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
ive been using 75% consistently (as in, nearly every day for hours a day) for more than a year without getting banned. maybe for people who want 100% peace of mind its too low but in my experience its fine. i think you overestimate staff
staff base bans off shitdog logs so i believe it will just get you sussed the hell out by players