How to boost Hypixel Stats?

erikolas

Social Credit
Hey guys, I mainly play Bedwars on Hypixel, I closet cheat and I win most of my games. Is there a way to win more and win quicker? I am not fly hacking because I don't want to get banned. What would you guys do?

Rases

Social Credit
hmm. Get better?

but seriously, maybe you can find a party of good players on your team to make the grind more efficient

reohn

Social Credit
Hey guys, I mainly play Bedwars on Hypixel, I closet cheat and I win most of my games. Is there a way to win more and win quicker? I am not fly hacking because I don't want to get banned. What would you guys do?
duo with someone whos also closeting or play with friends that at least know what their doing, I went on a 9 winstreak but when I started playing solo 4v4v4v4 i lost it immediately lol
if u wanna play with me ;) its reohn#6666 but I must warn you I'm a convicted felon

erikolas

Social Credit
duo with someone whos also closeting or play with friends that at least know what their doing, I went on a 9 winstreak but when I started playing solo 4v4v4v4 i lost it immediately lol
if u wanna play with me ;) its reohn#6666 but I must warn you I'm a convicted felon
friend request sent. i've gotten to a 35 ws before, i win most of the games. are you blatant?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
i can probably boost you a bit later today - i have a couple alts to burn.

erikolas

Social Credit
if you get caught ;)
How? I got banned for boosting before, I partied some guy in my game that i knew he was teleporting around. and i talked in pchat especifically about his hax. got banned because of it i think.

so if we dont say anything and i just act u are not cheating, will i get banned?