Friends Update Discussion

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Updating the speed and killaura is useless since they'll be detectable regardless of what manthe does.
Many people the speed and killaura on some other servers.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
"Well then what Manthe hdp remove the killaura and the speed if they are useless and do not bypass shit. Or work them and do bypasses"
@PapiJors

Speed is useless to update and it still works on a number of servers, removing it wouldn't make any sense. You can hide it from the gui if it bothers you.

Killaura got updated recently and a killaura mode was added that bypasses more anticheats, if they add movement correction it will always be a viable module, its widely used too so removing it wouldn't make any sense at all.

ForgacsOliver

Social Credit
I'm genuinely surprised this is what that is, honestly I don't think its a good idea at all 💀

You can probably see where I'm going with this, I'm not saying that Hypixel is going to do some "sting operation" on cheaters going undercover etc but I could see how a smaller server might set something like this up (the ones that do all the weird shit like screensharing) also it'll just open doors for people to buy vape for solely exposing cheaters....
u gotta give respect for manthe if he actually is doing it so staff buys vape for exposintg LMFAO

SonThanh

Social Credit
imo, this is good for who cheating with friends.
but for me (who dont have friends that cheat with Vape) is kinda useless and it just add more data to be download and inject into client.
overall im 50-50 with this update.

VapeV4

PapiJors

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Updating the speed and killaura is useless since they'll be detectable regardless of what manthe does.
Many people the speed and killaura on some other servers.
No, it is not and will not be. The killaura from Raven b-, RavenB4 and even the one from rise 6 perfectly bypasses any anticheat. You can't even see the rotations. If you buy VapeV4 you want it for the killaura and the blatant not to play gay only with autoclicker and aim Assist

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
No, it is not and will not be. The killaura from Raven b-, RavenB4 and even the one from rise 6 perfectly bypasses any anticheat. You can't even see the rotations. If you buy VapeV4 you want it for the killaura and the blatant not to play gay only with autoclicker and aim Assist
Then why do you want a ghost client? Hybrid does not mean blatant btw.

It's not guaranteed to have blatant features working all the time, because it's simply not possible.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
You cannot see the rotations because they are silent. Buying vape v4 for the aura and blatant features is a poor financial decision and you haven't done your research.

pickledick

Social Credit
Why are we pretending that the killaura doesn’t “bypass”? The vape silent aura rotation bypasses are better than any other killaura with no noticeable downside.

Out here acting like the temporary rotation exploits on rise are good or something lmao. It will 100% get you banned eventually, everyone knows that, you’re literally complementing something everyone EXPECTS to be detectable in the future.

Gotta love how blatant cheaters join up vape now that blatant cheating is in the ground, still crying for useless blatant modules that will get patched.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Most people use vape for closetting, there is simply no demand nor is it sustainable to update blatant modules that focus on exploits.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
i feel like they just copied lunar friends
Other mods like Essential have the same features as Lunar, but Vape added party, highlight, inventory, and so many more features to it.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Other mods like essential have the same features as Lunar but Vape added party, highlight, inventory and so much more features to it.
yeah,i love vape's visual design and such
they might've got some inspiration from lunar or other clients tho

pickledick

Social Credit
yeah,i love vape's visual design and such
they might've got some inspiration from lunar or other clients tho
Inspired by what? Basic friends? That’s literally a basic feature on every single game/platform since the dawn of time. The lunar friends do not do anything at all in game, it’s not comparable.

Theres no other clients with pings, party overlays, shared info, etc, that’s all original to vape for inside minecraft