Reach settings on hypixel while playing on 200+ ms

Yiky_OwO

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
For several years, I have been playing Hypixel with a 200ms + delay. I always use 3.8-3.99 reach,(only while sprinting)and i get 33 stars on skywars,508 stars on bedwars. I use a staffchecker on discord to avoid staffs. i found many people suggesting that we should use 3.3-3.4 or sth on 200+ms ping. That makes me very frightened. is it necessary for me to use this setting when I have the confidence to completely avoid staff bans?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
For several years, I have been playing Hypixel with a 200ms + delay. I always use 3.8-3.99 reach,(only while sprinting)and i get 33 stars on skywars,508 stars on bedwars. I use a staffchecker on discord to avoid staffs. i found many people suggesting that we should use 3.3-3.4 or sth on 200+ms ping. That makes me very frightened. is it necessary for me to use this setting when I have the confidence to completely avoid staff bans?
Of course.
4 blocks of reach is very blatant,no matter the ping.
I'd say using 3.05-3.15 would be safe for your ping,although you might be able to go 3.1-3.25. Also use water check.
If you're wondering what velocity settings should be used, I think that 85% horizontal 100% vertical with 95% chance with only while targetting and water check would be safe.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I'd say for your ping, 3.6 is semi-blatant, and for a legit reach, I'd recommend 3.4 or 3.5 max, depending on how high your ping goes.
BedWars and SkyWars have a replay system, so even if you log off while staff is online, after some time you could just get banned. Not sure how you did this for so long, but in the Pit, I see so many people saying that the Pit is more like anarchy, so I guess that staff don't care as much now. (Could be wrong : ))

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
i would use 3.2-3.5 max, especially if its an account you care about- idk how youve managed to bypass for several years, but if you plan on playing ranked or smth youll probably have to turn that to 3.1-3.35
but srsly if youve somehow bypassed for 3+ years you might as well keep doong what youre doing lmao- youll probably slip up eventually and get staffed one day tho

somerandοmguy

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
which staff checker you use