Hypixel Bans? (Reason & Time)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
If you get staff banned while offline, the timer starts going down the next time you attempt to log in, right?

Also, if you know stuff please use this thread to share valuable information about the Hypixel ban system, ban lengths and all that because I wouldn't mind knowing more about it.

Gaz Zxd

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
so when you get banned by staff it starts when they ban you i got staff banned yesteray logged on and said 29 dyas 4 hours

shadeiol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
If you get staff banned while offline, the timer starts going down the next time you attempt to log in, right?

Also, if you know stuff please use this thread to share valuable information about the Hypixel ban system, ban lengths and all that because I wouldn't mind knowing more about it.
so my main 72 star account got 180d (never logged into it for 4 months)

the timer started when i logged in lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

#1: no, i had a gamepass account get 360d banned offline and the timer started when i logged in
#2: first cheating ban is 30d, second is 360d, i dont think many ppl know what causes 90/180d bans

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
#2: first cheating ban is 30d, second is 360d, i dont think many ppl know what causes 90/180d bans
I think second is also 30d if your first ban was 6 or more months ago.
the ban system is kinda lengthy, I have all the facts I just never bothered to make a post abt it
I mean a Hypixel ban guide would be pretty useful I suppose, if you ever want to make one.

shadeiol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

please make a hypixel ban guide
made one since im bored