Search results

1. Exx96

SilentAura Hypixel Main-Safe Closet Settings

I need a main-safe config for SilentAura that bypasses wd and doesn't get staffed. I did some testing (see settings in attached image) and I set both the Aim speed and Max angle pretty low so it's basically impossible to notice the weird head movements (I also have AA turned on to help with the...
  2. Exx96

Valorant No Recoil Macroing

ik completely different game but just wondering if anyone here knows a thing or two about "closet" cheating in valorant (or knows someone who does). a friend recently bought a no recoil Razer macro and sent it to me, saying its entirely undetectable, but im a bit skeptical. i am doing a tiny...
  3. Exx96

Reach min max range on Hypixel

Yello just wondering will 3.1-3.1 reach get flagged on hp sw? genuinely have no idea how randomization works to bypass anticheats
  4. Exx96

Require Mouse Down Clutch

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): v4 Suggestion Description: Make clutch module only function when the right click button is down- in sw, theres a lot of different factors that affect movement, and half the time this module inaccurately predicts my fall and thinks it needs to clutch when...
  5. Exx96

silent killaura for main?

ok so im retarded, i really like the blockhit option for ka, and want to use it on my main. are there settings to make killaura entirely undetectable on hypixel and not get staffed? idm if its slightly less effective than using ac and aa- as long as i dont get called out for cheating too often...
  6. Exx96

hypixel lobbies filled with cheaters

I recently bought a used account that has been banned on hypixel before for cheating (the current ban level is "Medium")- this account has VIP rank. I felt that there were a lot more cheaters in my sw lobbies (at least 1-2 blatant cheaters every game) on my VIP account compared to my first...
  7. Exx96

why does this happen D:

i have to "await approval" for some reason and the post will probably never get publicly displayed... does anyone know why this happens? it also happened once when i was posting a butterfly autoclicker script i made a while ago
  8. Exx96

how does "Trigger Mode" under autoclicker work with reach?

trigger mode only clicks while "hovering an entity". if i were to have 3.1 reach, would trigger mode only start clicking when the enemy is within regular reach (3 blocks) or would it also factor in my reach mod and start clicking earlier (when the enemy is 3.1 blocks away)? also i cannot for...
  9. Exx96

desktop application vape icon

idk if im allowed to post this but i just made a few icons bc i was sick of looking at the windows default application icon Vape Circle.png and Vape Square.png are slightly less blurry- unless you have a high res monitor i wouldnt recommend using Vape V4 Circle.png or Vape V4 Square.png steps...