hypixel lobbies filled with cheaters

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
I recently bought a used account that has been banned on hypixel before for cheating (the current ban level is "Medium")- this account has VIP rank. I felt that there were a lot more cheaters in my sw lobbies (at least 1-2 blatant cheaters every game) on my VIP account compared to my first account. my original account is unbanned with MVP+, and I saw roughly 1 blatant cheater every 5 games.
i was wondering if anyone knows how the matchmaking works, and why i am seeing so many more cheaters on my VIP account. does matchmaking account for the current ban level, so im playing with people who have cheated before? and also, does it account for the rank, so people with higher ranks will be match with "less suspicious" people or other people with high ranks as well? I seem to be seeing more nons/VIPs when i play on the VIP account D: somebody pls help

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
In the first few games you will only play with low star players thar are mainly blatant cheaters but as soon as you rank up these become rare.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
In the first few games you will only play with low star players thar are mainly blatant cheaters but as soon as you rank up these become rare.
im like a 6 star in my VIP account- my MVP+ account is a 9 star... i dont think that difference matters that much; i see plenty of people with like 10+ stars

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
im like a 6 star in my VIP account- my MVP+ account is a 9 star... i dont think that difference matters that much; i see plenty of people with like 10+ stars
at 10 stars the sbmm changes and ur barely gonna fight hoppers (this is the biggest obstacle for sw stat alts)

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
You'll get into higher queues soon, don't even have to get 10 stars.
im 8 stars and i havent fought a hopper in like 2 years (i also havent played skywars in like 2 years but just ignore that thats irrelevant)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
im 8 stars and i havent fought a hopper in like 2 years (i also havent played skywars in like 2 years but just ignore that thats irrelevant)
Iirc I got into higher queues pretty easily at 5-7 stars.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
i feel like the cheating situation has gotten a lot worse in the past 2 years

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Only when it comes to closet cheaters. Blatant cheating is declining significantly.
yea i was mostly talking about closet cheaters- might just be me but people are blockhitting weird and getting hella long hits

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
yea i was mostly talking about closet cheaters- might just be me but people are blockhitting weird and getting hella long hits
That reminds me of that 1 time when I was going constantly against 4 blockers. Just play at an another time, like a few hours later or use an overlay like prism or lilith to dodge cheaters/sweats.