SilentAura Hypixel Main-Safe Closet Settings

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
The explanation isn't really that relevant so you don't really have to read this.

Just to avoid being called stupid in every comment on this thread, I want to preface this post by explaining that the reason why I want to use SilentAura instead of AA + Auto is because whenever I would try to mine a block in bedwars, it sometimes pops right back after it's mined. However, this only happens when I hold down my left click to autoclick the air (not mining anything) then switch my aim to look at the block. But if I only start clicking when I am looking at the block, it mines perfectly fine. I think it might have something to do with the fact that Hypixel doesn't always register the block break properly because I was clicking right before I started mining and then it got confused or something I dunno?? I've missed so many beds and gotten blocked on bridges so many times in bedwars because of that and I'm starting to get tired of it.

To fix this block break cancelling glitch, I could either use the trigger mode on Autoclicker so I don't start autoclicking before my aim goes on the block, or I could use SilentAura, which doesn't click unless there is a target in range. The problem with trigger mode is that it doesn't start clicking until an enemy is within 3 blocks, which renders reach useless.

I need a main-safe config for SilentAura that bypasses wd and doesn't get staffed. I did some testing (see settings in attached image) and I set both the Aim speed and Max angle pretty low so it's basically impossible to notice the weird head movements (I also have AA turned on to help with the low aim speed on SilentAura). I just wanted to double-check here- are the settings in the attached image safe on Hypixel?

Another thing I noticed is that the Attack range setting in SilentAura overrides the Reach setting, but, unlike reach, it doesn't have a range of reach values. My second question is, does setting the Attack range to 3.2 still flag, even silently? I'm fine with lowering it slightly to 3.15, maybe even 3.1, but probably not more than that. If 3.1 Attack range does flag, I'll probably just go back to Autoclicker.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• image_2024-03-24_174648298.png
    image_2024-03-24_174648298.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 45
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
1 aimspeed 🐢 at this point why are you using silentaura, use autoclicker instead

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Hello @Merryzz, thanks for the reply :D Sorry for my poor explanation- here's a video to hopefully explain it a little better. Basically, unless I *start* with aiming at the block, I won't be able to break it. If I aim at the air, then look at the block, it won't break. This isn't a one-time bug either, it happens every single time. Even when I do start with looking at the block to mine it, 1/10 times it still doesn't break properly and I have to break it a second time.

To clarify, the first half of the video is me autoclicking the air first, then aiming on the block. The second half is me just aiming at the block first then clicking.

Last edited:

lustt

Social Credit
same issue here, pretty sure my suggestion would fix this issue. Even the one shown in merryzz's video since it would automatically add a delay before breaking so the server doesn't get confused

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
same issue here, pretty sure my suggestion would fix this issue. Even the one shown in merryzz's video since it would automatically add a delay before breaking so the server doesn't get confused

Oh that's interesting I thought I was the only one with that problem o_o That should absolutely be implemented. I wonder if other clients also encounter this issue, and if so, how they fixed it.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Hello @Merryzz, thanks for the reply :D Sorry for my poor explanation- here's a video to hopefully explain it a little better. Basically, unless I *start* with aiming at the block, I won't be able to break it. If I aim at the air, then look at the block, it won't break. This isn't a one-time bug either, it happens every single time. Even when I do start with looking at the block to mine it, 1/10 times it still doesn't break properly and I have to break it a second time.

To clarify, the first half of the video is me autoclicking the air first, then aiming on the block. The second half is me just aiming at the block first then clicking.
The main question I have right now though is: Are the SilentAura settings in the attached screenshot main-safe? Specifically, does the 3.2 attack range bypass watchdog?

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
The main question I have right now though is: Are the SilentAura settings in the attached screenshot main-safe? Specifically, does the 3.2 attack range bypass watchdog?
Depends on your ping
3.2 on low ping (-100) might flag/cancel your hit
At 150+ it should be safe
In case you can lower to 3.15, not much diff

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
these settings are pretty garbage, change it to these;
Aimspeed: 5-8
Attack range 3.0-3.15 (MAX)
Max angle: 30-75

I've used similar settings on my main & alts WITHOUT antibot, never gotten banned (i have hit watchdog a few times, but these settings dont flag so I dont get banned) - but obviously if you want to be safer than use antibot, but IMHO its not needed if you know your settings will not flag. (test them on an anticheat test server)

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Depends on your ping
3.2 on low ping (-100) might flag/cancel your hit
At 150+ it should be safe
In case you can lower to 3.15, not much diff
Hello! Thanks for the reply :D That was really helpful. So if I had 70 ping, would I be safe using 3.1?

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
these settings are pretty garbage, change it to these;
Aimspeed: 5-8
Attack range 3.0-3.15 (MAX)
Max angle: 30-75

I've used similar settings on my main & alts WITHOUT antibot, never gotten banned (i have hit watchdog a few times, but these settings dont flag so I dont get banned) - but obviously if you want to be safer than use antibot, but IMHO its not needed if you know your settings will not flag. (test them on an anticheat test server)
Hm that's interesting- I was under the impression that basically any setting with SilentAura can get staffed unless the head rotations are so small that it's barely noticeable from third-person. I've done a bit of testing and in third-person, with an Aimspeed of 3, it looks really suspicious because SilentAura returns your head pretty quickly to the position you are facing. Since I'm using Proper movement, when SilentAura is resetting the head position, the direction of the head will snap back to exactly with the direction I'm moving, which does make it look kind of weird. I have no experience with SilentAura bans though, so take my explanation with a grain of salt. Also, I always have AntiBot enabled, just to be safe. Thanks for the reply!

Edit: I am also pairing SilentAura with AimAssist to avoid the rapid head movements. My Max angle and Aimspeed is intentionally set small so that I'm not always locked on to the enemy. When my head locks on to entities it looks a bit suspicious because the head movements are super smooth. So, I'm opting to miss a few hits here and there. I do prefer manually aiming for the most part, I just want to have some support when I'm aiming a little off.

Last edited: