silent killaura for main?

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
ok so im retarded, i really like the blockhit option for ka, and want to use it on my main. are there settings to make killaura entirely undetectable on hypixel and not get staffed? idm if its slightly less effective than using ac and aa- as long as i dont get called out for cheating too often im fine with it

P.S. im retarded

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
you can if you really want to but I would not recommend using ka on any account you don’t want banned
do you know what aspect of ka is staffable? with the right settings it sounds kinda legit to me but i am completely new to ka

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Rather use Normal aura (no rotations means you'll look way more legit), but this can still get you staffed so unless you rarely toggle it and is willing to risk it don't use it.
do you know what aspect of ka is staffable? with the right settings it sounds kinda legit to me but i am completely new to ka
Its different than aimassist would be. You can try it though, silent killaura lets you adjust aim speed so you can perhaps make it look pretty alright but im not sure about exact settings. Also you shouldn't use it 24/7. As a bonus silent killaura wouldn't randomly start banning, unlike Normal which will incase Hypixel adds actual hitbox checks.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Rather use Normal aura (no rotations means you'll look way more legit), but this can still get you staffed so unless you rarely toggle it and is willing to risk it don't use it.

Its different than aimassist would be. You can try it though, silent killaura lets you adjust aim speed so you can perhaps make it look pretty alright but im not sure about exact settings. Also you shouldn't use it 24/7. As a bonus silent killaura wouldn't randomly start banning, unlike Normal which will incase Hypixel adds actual hitbox checks.
hm i think i understand ty for the explanation!