how does "Trigger Mode" under autoclicker work with reach?

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
trigger mode only clicks while "hovering an entity".
if i were to have 3.1 reach, would trigger mode only start clicking when the enemy is within regular reach (3 blocks) or would it also factor in my reach mod and start clicking earlier (when the enemy is 3.1 blocks away)?

also i cannot for the life of me figure out how the cps cap on hypixel works ;-; im clicking 11.5-13.5 with extra randomization and i still get hit regged at least once every two skywars games or smth pls help idk what to set my cps to D:

and does trigger mode help with the cps cap? i heard that the hits only get cancelled when the player is constantly clicking... if i turn trigger mode on, the autoclicker would have pauses occasionally, but it doesnt seem to make a difference. im confused ;-;

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
also i cannot for the life of me figure out how the cps cap on hypixel works ;-; im clicking 11.5-13.5 with extra randomization and i still get hit regged at least once every two skywars games or smth pls help idk what to set my cps to D:

and does trigger mode help with the cps cap? i heard that the hits only get cancelled when the player is constantly clicking... if i turn trigger mode on, the autoclicker would have pauses occasionally, but it doesnt seem to make a difference. im confused ;-;
You could try 8 - 12 cps as this really shouldn't get you cps capped. Also make sure that you have noclickdelay module enabled.
if i were to have 3.1 reach, would trigger mode only start clicking when the enemy is within regular reach (3 blocks) or would it also factor in my reach mod and start clicking earlier (when the enemy is 3.1 blocks away)?
I'll test it today.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
You could try 8 - 12 cps as this really shouldn't get you cps capped. Also make sure that you have noclickdelay module enabled.

I'll test it today.
also, 8-12 is a bit low... i was wondering if theres a more "technical" way to circumvent this cps cap (besides decreasing cps and/or clicking in short bursts). clicking in short bursts is pretty much impossible in insane skywars bc everyone just has so much armour, and decreasing cps by that much just feels counterintuitive.
if anyone could offer any advice that would be very much appreciated :D

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
No. A range for it to start clicking has been suggested before, hopefully it gets added.
also, 8-12 is a bit low... i was wondering if theres a more "technical" way to circumvent this cps cap (besides decreasing cps and/or clicking in short bursts). clicking in short bursts is pretty much impossible in insane skywars bc everyone just has so much armour, and decreasing cps by that much just feels counterintuitive.
if anyone could offer any advice that would be very much appreciated :D
Its a Hypixel issue so you can kind of just try and go around it, try a larger cps gap (like 4) and extra/extra+ randomization. Hitreg is better than high cps so if you're still noticing hitreg issues just go lower cps.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
No. A range for it to start clicking has been suggested before, hopefully it gets added.

Its a Hypixel issue so you can kind of just try and go around it, try a larger cps gap (like 4) and extra/extra+ randomization. Hitreg is better than high cps so if you're still noticing hitreg issues just go lower cps.
hm alr tysm for the advice!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Yeah, sadly, it doesn't work, as meowmeow also stated.