Search results

1. B

Vape V4.05 Video

2. B

Streaming

A module in the other section for both VL and V3. Scramble nametags and skins so people can't stream snipe if you're cheating with vape.
  3. B

Tabgui for vape lite

You ever had those moments where you jump into a duel and the first thing that happens if your opponent comboing you like 3-7 times. So hvh is on. But you want to turn uppppp your settings without stopping and alt + tab to the external gui. And even if you use the ingame overlay, you still have...
  4. B

Paladin Bypassed V0.8

credit to @KhwPp <3
  5. B

Will Vape ever work towards another market?

Hello, today I just want to talk about something that's very controversal. To those who still find enjoyment in Minecraft, leave this thread. But basically, I've lost interest in this game. It's so repetitive, even if you're cheating. I understand that everyone have an incentive for cheating...
  6. B

Silent/Packet Aimassist to Vape Lite

So I got this feature from another ghost client that's kind of underground in the community. Essentially it's where in your perspective, the aimassist doesn't show but from your enemy's perspective they can see you aiming at them. If you play CSGO and cheat, you know what silent aim or silent...
  7. B

Manthe Clicker Suggestions

This is a full list of suggestions that I have came up with for the Manthe Clicker. All of the suggestions are possible and can be done externally. 1. Throwpot It's very good if you don't want to reach for the hotkey and pot manually 2. Sprint Holds the sprint key. Some people play on vanilla...
  8. B

How to permanenly disable windows defender (real time protection)

Everytime I restart my PC, real time protection always gets turned on and it automatically deletes Vape Lite's exe. I need a solutution
  9. B

Alt Shops

Anyone know any alt shops that sell level 25+ hypixel accounts that aren't banned on ranked skywars and Hypixel?
  10. B

Vape Rewrite C++

A lot of the current ghost clients on the market at marketed as “C++” and apparently that just makes the product more appealing for some reason. So I’m wondering if Manthe will ever decide to rewrite Vape Lite and Vape V3 (prob gonna take longer because more features) to Pure C/C++. I’ve heard...
  11. B

Badlion Client 1.8.9 Issue

I’ve tested Vape Lite on BLC 1.7.10 and all of the feature works flawlessly. However, I whenever I enable nametags on BLC 1.8.9 it crashes, I’ve done multiple tests before making this threa. This should be fixed because people want to use BLC 1.8.9 on Hypixel Ranked Skywars but still want that...
  12. B

Prior Knowledge to Bypass SS

This post is just going to be listing some simple knowledge that you should or already have known. These can help you when you are trying to bypass a screenshare, or leave as less trace of Vape on your computer as possible. 1, Running a .exe without explorer restarted will show up in process...
  13. B

Vape Lite Scale

A question to all Vape Lite users. Do you guys have any rescale issues? Like your external gui's font becomes more cleaner and smaller whenever you enable text gui. Had been encountering this for a while now but never really decided to bring it up. Or it could just be me.
  14. B

Public Profile to Lite

Title ^ Reason: I can share my undetected settings to a wide range of people and it’s just overall more convenient
  15. B

The current state of the ghost client market

I just want to hear you guys’ opinion on this topic considering Vape has been just dominating the ghost client market scene for the past almost 3 years. But I’ve seen this client called Iridium which can potentially be a huge threat and competitor against Vape considering on the amount of...
  16. B

How to look legit while using Vape!

So a lot of people who purchase ghost clients have this mind set that by simply just using the modules at a decent settings can carry them to the top of the leader board. And I gotta admit, most of the people who purchases Vape are underage kids who doesn't understand anything except for wanting...
  17. B

Vape Pre-Roll

Hey @Manthe , I think you should hire someone to make a new pre-roll for Vape as the Vape V2 pre-roll is very old. Instead of doing a pre-roll for each of the Vape products separately, put it all in one. I think it will be very refreshing and people who want to help advertise Vape can use this...
  18. B

New option for Reach

I would love to see a disadvantage mode for reach in Vape. Essentially it decreases your reach. It’s universal that Minecraft’s vanilla reach is 3 block. Let’s say I put my reach up to 3.5 with disadvantage mode on, it makes my reach decreased by .5 which is 2.5 block reach. Now you might ask...
  19. B

My honest review on Vape

I’ve been a Vape user for roughly a year. This was actually the second ghost client that I’ve ever purchased other than Incognito when that was around. So here I am, writing a comprehensive review from my personal experience. I mainly use Vape V3 instead of V2 now since V3 is better in...
  20. B

The End of Minecraft Cheating YouTubers

So if you have not been following with the latest news on the Minecraft cheating community. Well, I’m sad to announce that there are several big cheating YouTubers who has gotten their channel terminated. The reason they got terminated was because they are endorsing the act of selling stolen...