The current state of the ghost client market

buyspook

Social Credit
I just want to hear you guys’ opinion on this topic considering Vape has been just dominating the ghost client market scene for the past almost 3 years. But I’ve seen this client called Iridium which can potentially be a huge threat and competitor against Vape considering on the amount of progression and success they’ve been having. This is why Fyu’s clients will always fail, he doesn’t dedicate into his projects and once it falls a bit, he’s just gonna make a new client. And I gotta admit these iridium guys is like overachieving and the new stuff that they announced is pretty dope. Regardless, feel free to post your opinion down in the comment about this topic as I’m curious to see how this market will turn out in a few months. Especially since there aren’t too many new public clients arising.

pickledick

Social Credit
vape has been "dominating" for years because its an actual business and not ran by emotional 15 year old teenagers that always shut down after 6 months. take a look at incognito, gorilla, harambe, kurium, drek, drip, or any other client at all if you want to see what will happen to this one.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Incognito would have been the only name that showed up against Vape if czarek wasn't a drunk fuck.

Vape

Social Credit
I just want to hear you guys’ opinion on this topic considering Vape has been just dominating the ghost client market scene for the past almost 3 years. But I’ve seen this client called Iridium which can potentially be a huge threat and competitor against Vape considering on the amount of progression and success they’ve been having. This is why Fyu’s clients will always fail, he doesn’t dedicate into his projects and once it falls a bit, he’s just gonna make a new client. And I gotta admit these iridium guys is like overachieving and the new stuff that they announced is pretty dope. Regardless, feel free to post your opinion down in the comment about this topic as I’m curious to see how this market will turn out in a few months. Especially since there aren’t too many new public clients arising.
Vape will allways be the number one ghost client as I am the greatest coder on the planet.

All these other clients won’t come close to vape lite in terms of undetectability most of them lie about being undetectable where as Manthe does not.

@Manthe is also extremely experienced developer and I consider him one of the best developers in the community if not the best he is also one of the best devs I know (I know some extremely good developers and I don’t say that lightly).

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
The only reason Vape is still running is because @Manthe isn't shitty at working. He's not even the best developer, he just has a work ethic. I have worked for a lot of people and been around a lot of developers, and the vast majority of developers are capable of the same things Manthe is. They just don't do it. Personally I think it's because Manthe isn't a child and his life literally relies on Vape as it's his sole income so he has a lot more on the line than some kid that wants to "code a ghost client" (read; copy old source files from another project and change some text displays).

As long as there is a market for it, Vape will continue to receive updates, and we will continue to innovate in this space. That's why we are the best - you can count on us for 24/7 service, this is something you won't find in many of our competitors. A year from now, I guarantee you half the "ghost clients" that are being sold right now will no longer be working. Vape is the opposite.

Furyy

Social Credit
The market right now for ghost clients in general is bursting with new skidded clients that unfortunately get fame and sales i.e Tap/Apollo & Ecstasy. As well as with the new "C++ external" clients using C# WinForm GUI's just makes me cringe inside. I'm a developer at Iridium. I developed the initial Iridium Ghost and handed it onto someone else and I currently develop the autoclicker. Commitment to coding the same project repeatedly is a hard task as it usually gets boring, this keeps client developers in the low sometimes and as some consequences occur you get the Fyu scheme (reselling renamed past projects). However, I think that both Vape and Iridium are currently dominating the market. However that doesn't mean there won't be another client that will soon take over. The cheating scene is thrown all over the place and we'll just have to see.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
The market right now for ghost clients in general is bursting with new skidded clients that unfortunately get fame and sales i.e Tap/Apollo & Ecstasy. As well as with the new "C++ external" clients using C# WinForm GUI's just makes me cringe inside. I'm a developer at Iridium. I developed the initial Iridium Ghost and handed it onto someone else and I currently develop the autoclicker. Commitment to coding the same project repeatedly is a hard task as it usually gets boring, this keeps client developers in the low sometimes and as some consequences occur you get the Fyu scheme (reselling renamed past projects). However, I think that both Vape and Iridium are currently dominating the market. However that doesn't mean there won't be another client that will soon take over. The cheating scene is thrown all over the place and we'll just have to see.
Isn't Drip doing better than Iridium?