Will Vape ever work towards another market?

buyspook

Social Credit
Hello, today I just want to talk about something that's very controversal. To those who still find enjoyment in Minecraft, leave this thread. But basically, I've lost interest in this game. It's so repetitive, even if you're cheating. I understand that everyone have an incentive for cheating, but once you've reached your goal. It seems for subtel and boring. I use to have motivation to continue to cheat. But even now, opening up the Minecraft launcher makes me feels sick. I don't play this game for fun as I did a few years ago. I really enjoyed the digital products that I've purchased from Vape and I just like that whole "Vape" experience. That's why even if it's detectable in screenshare (assuming that it is) I still use it. I'm 16 now and I play more other games, mainly CSGO and R6S. There are also big cheating communities in those games. Most of the CSGO cheats are in C++ which is a language that I think Manthe is very familiar with. Obviously, Vape V3, Vape Lite, and Manthe Clicker. There's really nothing much that you can add other than patching detection method, improve performance, and fixing bugs. And I'm not demanding or anything, but in the next year or so, I wish Vape can push it's market towards CSGO. I personally think Manthe is more than capable to code a CSGO cheat that can impact the whole CSGO cheating community. Even Zuhn, a very big CSGO frag youtuber memed with Vape Lite in one of his videos. This shows that Manthe's name is quiet well known and most of the CSGO players probably are teenagers like me that migrated from Minecraft.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hello, today I just want to talk about something that's very controversal. To those who still find enjoyment in Minecraft, leave this thread. But basically, I've lost interest in this game. It's so repetitive, even if you're cheating. I understand that everyone have an incentive for cheating, but once you've reached your goal. It seems for subtel and boring. I use to have motivation to continue to cheat. But even now, opening up the Minecraft launcher makes me feels sick. I don't play this game for fun as I did a few years ago. I really enjoyed the digital products that I've purchased from Vape and I just like that whole "Vape" experience. That's why even if it's detectable in screenshare (assuming that it is) I still use it. I'm 16 now and I play more other games, mainly CSGO and R6S. There are also big cheating communities in those games. Most of the CSGO cheats are in C++ which is a language that I think Manthe is very familiar with. Obviously, Vape V3, Vape Lite, and Manthe Clicker. There's really nothing much that you can add other than patching detection method, improve performance, and fixing bugs. And I'm not demanding or anything, but in the next year or so, I wish Vape can push it's market towards CSGO. I personally think Manthe is more than capable to code a CSGO cheat that can impact the whole CSGO cheating community. Even Zuhn, a very big CSGO frag youtuber memed with Vape Lite in one of his videos. This shows that Manthe's name is quiet well known and most of the CSGO players probably are teenagers like me that migrated from Minecraft.
Dude, i'm agree with u, Manthe is able to create a CS:GO but CS:GO has a mode called "Overwatch"....

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
The reason we are able to do so much within Minecraft is for a couple of reasons. First of all, our dev team is incredibly well versed with Minecraft and Forge, and how Vape utilizes both projects' libraries to do what it needs to do. Minecraft is also unique because Mojang (as compared to other games companies) does not pursue legal action against cheat makers for it's game. You likely have read headlines for other games like Overwatch or Fortnite suing cheat makers, that's a real risk in this industry. We are able to mitigate that risk by choosing to operate exclusively within Minecraft. Mojang is also unique in that they did not put any type of anti-cheat whatsoever into their game. Other games (i.e. CSGO, Overwatch, Apex, Fortnite) have anti-cheats built into the game itself, which makes developing cheats for those games incredibly hard. For example, Apex uses Easy anti-cheat, which actually has similar (although much more advanced and efficient) technology to some anti-cheat clients in MC (i.e. CheatBreaker, when it was a thing).

We've certainly considered expanding to other games in the past, but simply put, it's not worth the risk. Lawsuits can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the only way we'd be able to make enough money off of cheats for other games would be to advertise our cheats for those games, and in doing so we'd make ourselves known to the game makers which makes it a non-starter for us. Furthermore, our devs are more or less autistic savants, and while they are incredibly talented with making things work within MC and Forge, those skills do not directly translate into being able to code cheats for other games (at least not as well as you may think).

Simply put, the barriers to entry for other games are too large for too small of a potential profit. At the end of the day, we are a business, and we have bills to pay - we put too much on the line for too little in return if we try to make cheats for other games. For the time being, we are going to stay in our own lane and just keep doing Minecraft stuff. Maybe if we come up with a way to get around the risk of lawsuits from games publishers, we might expand to other games.