My honest review on Vape

buyspook

Social Credit
I’ve been a Vape user for roughly a year. This was actually the second ghost client that I’ve ever purchased other than Incognito when that was around. So here I am, writing a comprehensive review from my personal experience. I mainly use Vape V3 instead of V2 now since V3 is better in screenshare than V2 and it’s more updated

Appearance
- I’ll give this a 10/10
- The gui looks awesome and I love how Manthe has made it not look as clutter as before
- The color of the gui is very customizable for all the RGB enthusiasts out there

Quality
- I’ll give this a 8/10
- modules are well coded and I can bypass any server side anti-cheats with the right settings
- most of the modules from the blatant category bypasses Hypixel

Undetectablilty
- I’ll give this a 10/10 for against server side anti-cheats since from my experience I’ve never been banned by an anti-cheat unless I get pissed off and then up my settings
- I’m giving this a 5/10 for its undetectability in a screenshare since a lot of servers have javaw strings for this. It’s not that good in a screenshares when your in a server that’s dedicated to practice and hcf
- I’m giving this a 0/10 for bypassing client side anti-cheat since Vape is fairly limited and it’s for forge only

User friendliness
- I’m giving this a 10/10 as the tooltips really do help new Vape users understand, however I wish they can add back the tutorial page on the website like the old one
- When you contact support, they are super professional and understanding (most of the time as long as you don’t piss them off)

Cons
- premeditated for practice PvP, hcf, and Hypixel
- not as good as in screenshare than other ghost clients that are around its price point
- very famous and public, that can go both ways

So overall, I’m giving Vape a 8/10
The support, performance, quality, and its trust. They’ve been leading the ghost client industry for the past 2 years (almost 3).

So if you just recently got into ghost client cheating. I would highly recommend Vape as it’s one of the best ghost client. To be honest, I feel like Vape is basically Aimware except in them Minecraft community due to its publicity. If you are looking for an absolute undetected ghost client in an ss, you can check out Vape Lite But I don’t have too much information for Vape Lite and my review is solely on the normal Vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
The only thing I can disagree with is detectablity as you haven't mentioned is vape lite and its 100% undetectable

buyspook

Social Credit
The only thing I can disagree with is detectablity as you haven't mentioned is vape lite and its 100% undetectable
Nothing is absolutely undetectable to its core. That’s an opinion on what you just said, not a fact. I’m saying this from a mutual perspective.

Vape

Social Credit
Quality
- I’ll give this a 8/10
- modules are well coded and I can bypass any server side anti-cheats with the right settings.

Thank you I coded it, as best coder EU I make sure every module in vape is coded at the highest programming discipline.