Badlion Client 1.8.9 Issue

buyspook

Social Credit
I’ve tested Vape Lite on BLC 1.7.10 and all of the feature works flawlessly. However, I whenever I enable nametags on BLC 1.8.9 it crashes, I’ve done multiple tests before making this threa. This should be fixed because people want to use BLC 1.8.9 on Hypixel Ranked Skywars but still want that nametag which can help you knowing where you’re opponent are hiding and how much armor they have (masters on ranked are very tryharding).

Edit: tracer works but it looks cancerous and it doesn’t give you information like armor, distance, hand held item, etc

Last edited:

ap305g

Social Credit
YES! I found a thread on this immediately after I was going to try and attempt to create one! When I enable nametags on BLC 1.8.9 it crashes my game. I will attempt other versions for you.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Just for the record; we don't actually officially support any client but forge, so there will likely be issues like these while using any unsupported clients. But anyway, this particular issue should be fixed now.

ap305g

Social Credit
Okay managed to find a solution that I did not mean to find, I deleted my .minecraft folder and restarted. Tried on BLC 1.8.9 and I seen that nametags was working. It managed to work on 1.7.10 and 1.8.9 versions of BLC. For some reason, vape would not load on 1.12.2