Search results

1. Linda

Killaura viewangle in thirdperson

Vape edition: V4 Suggestion Description: Displaying the viewangle changes of killaura in thirdperson, without moving your crosshair (if silent / anticheat aim-mode is enabled). Currently, those aim modes are fully silent in first & thirdperson, despite not actually being silent serverside, and...
  2. Linda

Velocity only on melee hit

Basically just a checkbox that makes it so velocity doesn't take effect when you get hit by a projectile (rod, snowball, arrow etc.) and only activates for hits that are melee hits by another player (basically just 'only when targetting' but better)
  3. Linda

BeanerNet Hypixel

weird question / request, but is BeanerNet safe to use to achieve higher ping ? It probably is but I'm making sure cause I'm doing a bit of an experiment and BeanerNet is necessary for that
  4. Linda

AutoBlock nowslowdown ?

saw this vid (and another one too from another person) where the guy is obviously autoblocking while not slowing down, yet the hud shows that noslowdown isnt enabled anyone knows how this can be / how i can achieve this myself ? also, a bit offtopic, but the guy in the vid seems to be moving...
  5. Linda

Does Keepsprint flag / bypass ? (Hypixel)

I have a stats alt where i use legit aura and wanted to use keepsprint too, but i dont wanna get watchdog banned for it
  6. Linda

Linda's Hypixel Settings [V4, 120ms, Legit]

Decided to share my Legit config for yall so some of u maybe stop asking the same questions over and over again. -------------------------------------------------------------- Combat Settings: Reach: 3.15-3.3 Aim Assist: 8h 3.5v Autoclicker: 16-20 Velocity: 85h 100v 100c Visual Settings [red...
  7. Linda

Watchdog / Anticheat in Hypixel SMP ?

i plan on using baritone to help me with building stuff, but since im playing on my main, i wanna make sure that wd is disabled / youre not getting banned for it in the smp servers
  8. Linda

tick delay on ncp / hypixel

after testing a bit on anticheat test servers, i realized that velocity bypasses ncp better with tick delay 0 than 1 or above would this apply for hypixel too since they use ncp aswell ? or in other words does anyone have any expericences in that regard ?
  9. Linda

vertical velocity bypasses on hypixel ?

im not asking for vertical velocity settings, but i see a lot of people on good accs (mvp+ and ++) using like 50v in sumo duels and they never get banned for it is this shit actually bypassing or are they just incredibly lucky with atlas bans and shit
  10. Linda

pingspoof on hypixel useful ?

thinking about using it if it makes higher reach levels look more legit specifically talking about the pingspoof option in beanernet
  11. Linda

does autofish still bypass on skyblock ?

title too lazy to farm fishing xp myself
  12. Linda

MCCentral settings

what kind of things (reach and velo mainly) bypass on mccentral? planning to play on main so id like safe(ish) settings that dont get me anticheat banned
  13. Linda

knockback friction vs. velocity modifiers

how do servers / anticheats differentiate between normal knockback friction through high cps which also reduces knockback, and actual velocity modifiers ? i always thought about how having velocity on very high settings (talking like 30h) and at the same time using ac / clicking very fast, it...
  14. Linda

Velocity and CPS

How can servers reliably detect velocity modification, when it can also be reduced by high CPS ? You basically get the same knockback when using an autoclicker (or clicking yourself) on like 15cps as when you were to use like 70% horizontal velocity, yet the latter can easily be detected by...
  15. Linda

Anticheat Mode A flags me

now for a few days already i noticed that anticheat mode a ncp flags me a lot, is this an issue on my side or doesnt it bypass anymore ?
  16. Linda

How comes that Legit Killaura bypasses...

when on NCP Test servers it sets off the Flag "FIGHT_DIRECTION" ?
  17. Linda

does autoarmor with 200-300ms delay bypass hypixel?

title im tired of doing this by my own and just wanna use autoarmor lol
  18. Linda

make storage esp color safe

currently it defaults back to blue every time you reinject
  19. Linda

does anticheat a speed currently bypass on hypixel?

title
  20. Linda

My Legit Killaura settings good for Pit?

APS: 8.5-11 Switch Delay: 400ms Swing Range: 4 Attack Range: 3.5 Max Angle: 90 Target Mode: Yaw Aim Mode: Anti-cheat (Legit Aura)