Anticheat Mode A flags me

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
now for a few days already i noticed that anticheat mode a ncp flags me a lot, is this an issue on my side or doesnt it bypass anymore ?

squidlikesballs

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
now for a few days already i noticed that anticheat mode a ncp flags me a lot, is this an issue on my side or doesnt it bypass anymore ?
if you're talking about speed, hypixel patches everything now so im guesisng they patched speed

VapeV4 VapeLite

Mztitb

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
use Speed Anticheat-A 25 steps + NoRotate disable speed on for best bhop experience. or just use keepsprint

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
what module other than speed has an option called anticheat mode a, of course i mean speed
It's made to bypass watchdog not NCP.

And I just tested on a test server, and the anticheat a bypasses ncp, unless you block with an item.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
It's made to bypass watchdog not NCP.

And I just tested on a test server, and the anticheat a bypasses ncp, unless you block with an item.
i tested it too on anticheat servers. it bypasses ncp there and doesnt flag me but on hypixel (specifically, the pit), it continuously flags me after a few seconds of usage, even when not blocking or doing anything else

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
i tested it too on anticheat servers. it bypasses ncp there and doesnt flag me but on hypixel (specifically, the pit), it continuously flags me after a few seconds of usage, even when not blocking or doing anything else
Try to change the steps, test without mods. And see if you are lagging or the server is lagging.

If you think it's detected, report it at https://www.vape.gg/contact.

nonnono

Social Credit
did u have speed

nonnono

Social Credit
steps are already on 25, my ping is stable at around 100
i believe the ping is ur issue i tried it with a vpn that has 100 - 130 ping on hypixel and it lagbacks me and flags but when i switched to main which hasd a stable 30 - 40 ms i can use speed fine

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
i believe the ping is ur issue i tried it with a vpn that has 100 - 130 ping on hypixel and it lagbacks me and flags but when i switched to main which hasd a stable 30 - 40 ms i can use speed fine
might be, but i have been using it for months now and it never flagged me or set me back despite my ping always being the same, thats why i was so confused

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
actually got banned now, not sure what it was since i just joined, played for a minute, toggled speed once and then got banned like 10sec later so i doubt it was a staff ban
EDIT: "cheating through the use of unfair game advantage", that is a staff ban though am i right?

nonnono

Social Credit
actually got banned now, not sure what it was since i just joined, played for a minute, toggled speed once and then got banned like 10sec later so i doubt it was a staff ban
EDIT: "cheating through the use of unfair game advantage", that is a staff ban though am i right?
that is

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
weird how i got staff'd after seconds then when not even engaging in a fight or anything
edit: can it also mean an atlas ban? considering i used like 3.55 reach and keepsprint on rsw gold division lmao

nonnono

Social Credit
weird how i got staff'd after seconds then when not even engaging in a fight or anything
they were probably getting tons of reports of u using bhop so they sent a staff to watch u and they noticed u dc'd so they started watching u again after u rejoined

ukm

Social Credit
Didn't they change the watchdog ban reason to the same as the staff ban reason to confuse cheaters?