vertical velocity bypasses on hypixel ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
im not asking for vertical velocity settings, but i see a lot of people on good accs (mvp+ and ++) using like 50v in sumo duels and they never get banned for it
is this shit actually bypassing or are they just incredibly lucky with atlas bans and shit

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit
im not asking for vertical velocity settings, but i see a lot of people on good accs (mvp+ and ++) using like 50v in sumo duels and they never get banned for it
is this shit actually bypassing or are they just incredibly lucky with atlas bans and shit
yes use 0.0 on alts but if staff spec ur fucked, and vertical velocity is not very useful anyways

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It was never detected…
Yeah it was, in 2017 I watched videos from people showcasing clients and people did get banned for velocity, back then you were able to tell because it would give the code when you get banned in []

K (or KA? I don’t remember exactly) was for KillAura.

V was for Velocity

A was AutoClicker

I don’t remember too many others at the moment but 0 horizontal was once detected.

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
huh, that is so interesting, please tell me more.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
huh, that is so interesting, please tell me more.
well as the other people in this thread said, it seems that hypixel doesnt actually have any velocity checks in place, meaning that out of the box, any velocity settings will bypass. of course, using very low horizontal velocity values or modifying vertical velocity is still visible in atlas / to staff, so that doesnt mean youre completely safe when using 0h 0v, it just means that it hypothetically bypasses watchdog

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
huh, that is so interesting, please tell me more
well as the other people in this thread said, it seems that hypixel doesnt actually have any velocity checks in place, meaning that out of the box, any velocity settings will bypass. of course, using very low horizontal velocity values or modifying vertical velocity is still visible in atlas / to staff, so that doesnt mean youre completely safe when using 0h 0v, it just means that it hypothetically bypasses watchdog

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit

i will never understand why people like you even decide to go on the forums, like, whats the point in posting meaningless or toxic shit, nobody will care and neither does it enrichen you nor anyone elses time

CBSN sniping

Social Credit
i will never understand why people like you even decide to go on the forums, like, whats the point in posting meaningless or toxic shit, nobody will care and neither does it enrichen you nor anyone elses time
That is true, please go more into detail.