knockback friction vs. velocity modifiers

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
how do servers / anticheats differentiate between normal knockback friction through high cps which also reduces knockback, and actual velocity modifiers ? i always thought about how having velocity on very high settings (talking like 30h) and at the same time using ac / clicking very fast, it should be very hard for the server to detect that - is that a genius idea or is there more to it ?

R2_XD

Social Credit
your movement is multiplied by .6 every time you attack so if you attack 5 times per second, you will move 3 blocks back (kb) multiplied by .6 to the power of you CPS, so 5 so you will move back about 1/4 of a block.

if you move more or less then that you are cheating, its simple but hard to pull off because of lag, and other stuff.

also that example is only if you are clicking 5 CPS and not holding any movement keys

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
your movement is multiplied by .6 every time you attack so if you attack 5 times per second, you will move 3 blocks back (kb) multiplied by .6 to the power of you CPS, so 5 so you will move back about 1/4 of a block.

if you move more or less then that you are cheating, its simple but hard to pull off because of lag, and other stuff.

also that example is only if you are clicking 5 CPS and not holding any movement keys
at some point though, when i click like 15 CPS and move towards the enemy, the knockback is so little that it could be basically counted as 0 horizontal velocity, hence why i thought that using radical velocity values, maybe set to on-key to mouse1 to combine it with autoclicker, would easily bypass

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit

Can someone fact check that please?

flushed

Social Credit
Can someone fact check that please?
hope this doesnt count as necro but im pretty sure thats right. i have seen it shown in a pedobrous video about vepex and in several others regarding velocity. if im wrong lmk though i dont wanna mislead.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
hope this doesnt count as necro but im pretty sure thats right. i have seen it shown in a pedobrous video about vepex and in several others regarding velocity. if im wrong lmk though i dont wanna mislead.
It’s not necro ur good, velo sounds about right .