Search results

1. Pqradox

Reach and velocity settings for acentramc

What reach and velo settings don’t anti cheat ban on acentramc?
  2. Pqradox

Drop items block bypass

Basically, in bedwars, if you fall into the void with resources, you can't press q to drop them once you reach below a certain height. If that happens, you basically can't prevent the other player from stealing your stuff. The idea would basically be to remove this restriction. It wouldn't be...
  3. Pqradox

Indicators for Vape Lite

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape Lite Suggestion Description: Add the projectile indicators module from Vape V4 that shows you when a fireball or other projectile goes near you. Maybe add an external mode too. That way you wouldn't have to constantly go into F5 mode to spot...
  4. Pqradox

ping display suggestion

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): vape v4, vape lite Suggestion Description: module displays the ping of other players above their heads. Vape lite could have an external option, or the module could be an extension of nametags. Video Reference (Not required): N/A
  5. Pqradox

What's the point of the right clicker's block place delay for Vape v4?

Afaik fastplace is a separate feature so I'm not too sure what this does. It's in vape v4 and is under the right clicker settings called "block place delay" or something similar.
  6. Pqradox

Vape lite external ESP suggestion

Ignoring the fact that the module doesn't really seem to work properly at the moment, I think it would be a good idea to add the display opponent health bar option from 2D internal to 2D external.
  7. Pqradox

Safewalk for vape lite

Tbh it's more of a ghost module than a blatant module because most servers don't have proper detections for it and as long as you're not a youtuber or streamer, you'll probably never get banned for using it on like 90% of servers. It's also way more effective than legit scaffold, which seems to...
  8. Pqradox

AA change

AA should always aim for the same target until they go out of range, then you should be able to set a delay until it switches targets. During these delays, AA will be disabled, and once it reactivates, it should prioritize the previous target and only switch to another target if the previous one...
  9. Pqradox

External ESP doesn't work properly on Vape Lite

Whenever I turn on vape lite's external ESP feature, there are just random boxes that flash on the screen and never around any actual players. I've tested this on both forge and feather client (lunar couldn't inject vape lite) and the result was the same both times. I'm wondering if this is a...
  10. Pqradox

Weird bug on vape lite

So, I've noticed that for some reason, vape v4 can inject into lunar client perfectly fine currently, but every time I try it with vape lite, LC crashes. It's just really weird because vape lite is supposed to be a ghost client while vape v4 isn't. As a side note, why am I not able to bind...
  11. Pqradox

How do I turn off auto save?

I don't know why but since the new update, it seems that vape automatically saves what modules you turned on to the profile. Today, I was messing around in single player and turned on fly. Later, when I reopened minecraft to play on hypixel, I noticed that vape automatically activated fly once I...
  12. Pqradox

Remove requeue delay for Hypixel

Pretty self explanatory, basically bypasses the restriction Hypixel puts on you that stops you from requeuing after you've done it a certain number of times. Useful when trying to snipe someone or when you just wanna queue a specific map without MVP+/MVP++.
  13. Pqradox

Health bar for 3D esp

It would be nice to have a healthbar for 3D esp like the one that 2D esp has. I'm pretty sure a lot of other clients already has this feature, and it would be pretty nice since 3D is much better than 2D for me b/c you can customize the color of the box so it's easier to see.
  14. Pqradox

Is vape lite still any good for screenshares?

It hasn't been updated in 9 months so it should be a little outdated, right?
  15. Pqradox

Some suggestions for Vape v4

Combo mode for w-tap: Similar to velocity's anti-combo. Basically, the module only activates after you score a certain number of hits consecutively. Good for game modes like bridge and bedwars where there is a lot of bridge fighting, it looks more legit and would overall just be better imo...
  16. Pqradox

Vape V4 stopped working on lunar client again...

Seriously this happens every time a patch for lunar comes out its really annoying and it doesn't make any sense
  17. Pqradox

Misplace

Does misplace still have that bug where it glitches players into blocks and does weird stuff like that? Because if misplace still does that kind of stuff then I'm just going to turn it off since I don't use high reach anyways.
  18. Pqradox

any fix for this?

Is there a way to stop aim assist from constantly switching targets when I'm fighting 2 people?
  19. Pqradox

Does Timer work the same way on servers as it does on single player?

And if not, what would be different?
  20. Pqradox

Antifall: Landing check

Tired of being fireballed off with antifall, and then the module just keeps pushing you up into the air because the block you were standing on got blown up. This is really annoying, not to mention the danger of getting flagged by watchdog for "flight" when the module bypasses just fine...