How do I turn off auto save?

Pqradox

Social Credit
I don't know why but since the new update, it seems that vape automatically saves what modules you turned on to the profile. Today, I was messing around in single player and turned on fly. Later, when I reopened minecraft to play on hypixel, I noticed that vape automatically activated fly once I clicked the load states button on that profile, even though I never saved. If I hadn't noticed that, I could have gotten myself banned. I prefer to manually decide what modules I want to save. Is there a way to do this?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I don't know why but since the new update, it seems that vape automatically saves what modules you turned on to the profile. Today, I was messing around in single player and turned on fly. Later, when I reopened minecraft to play on hypixel, I noticed that vape automatically activated fly once I clicked the load states button on that profile, even though I never saved. If I hadn't noticed that, I could have gotten myself banned. I prefer to manually decide what modules I want to save. Is there a way to do this?
Go into the vape settings, then turn off the Auto save option.