Vape V4 stopped working on lunar client again...

Pqradox

Social Credit
Seriously this happens every time a patch for lunar comes out its really annoying and it doesn't make any sense

flushed

Social Credit
lunar isnt officially supported so annoyingly there isnt much that can be done about it. try using forge 1.8.9 until a workaround is discovered.

Pqradox

Social Credit
lunar isnt officially supported so annoyingly there isnt much that can be done about it. try using forge 1.8.9 until a workaround is discovered.
whenever i try to play on a server on forge my game runs really slow. And I don't just mean lagging. It literally feels like outer space. No joke it takes around 5 seconds for my character to get from the bedwars lobby spawn point to the place where you queue a game when normally it should take about 3.

Pqradox

Social Credit
acturally, lunar is not a supported version of vape. at least not fully supported. it's normal to have problems while using vape on lunar
um actually, as long as lunar doesn't try to patch vape, there's no reason it should randomly stop working

flushed

Social Credit
whenever i try to play on a server on forge my game runs really slow. And I don't just mean lagging. It literally feels like outer space. No joke it takes around 5 seconds for my character to get from the bedwars lobby spawn point to the place where you queue a game when normally it should take about 3.
sounds like a hardware problem.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
the reason to this is because of probably the 1 2 or even all of the following:
1. you're not injecting it properly (wait for lunar to fully load first, then go out fullscreen then try that)
2. vape may be too resource demanding based on your specs (for me it runs perfectly fine)
3. try maybe reinstalling vape if none of that works and just to lyk lunar aint supported so its normal

Pqradox

Social Credit
its not quite dumb as lunar is trying to prevent cheaters also read my signature to have a better sense of what to do in this type of situation
It is pretty dumb because it's more of a self-own than anything. A good portion of lunar client users cheat. And besides, vape usually starts injecting again after about a week anyway.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
It is pretty dumb because it's more of a self-own than anything. A good portion of lunar client users cheat. And besides, vape usually starts injecting again after about a week anyway.
dude lunar clearly stated its trying its best to have only legit players and thats mostly its purpose. please fucking use common sense to also know lunar aint fully supported and likely never will be