Remove requeue delay for Hypixel

Pqradox

Social Credit
Pretty self explanatory, basically bypasses the restriction Hypixel puts on you that stops you from requeuing after you've done it a certain number of times. Useful when trying to snipe someone or when you just wanna queue a specific map without MVP+/MVP++.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
If Hypixel delivers that restriction on the server side then it's basically impossible. I don't play Hypixel and I have mvp+ either way so I can't be sure unless you clarify which it is.

Pqradox

Social Credit
If Hypixel delivers that restriction on the server side then it's basically impossible. I don't play Hypixel and I have mvp+ either way so I can't be sure unless you clarify which it is.
you can test it with mvp+ too. Just go into a game like bedwars or skywars and repeatedly requeue. It's fastest if you use the requeue command in game. If you do it two or three times the game will automatically restrict you from requeuing again.

Also as far as I'm aware, some clients already have chat bypasses, so evidently it's possible to remove server side restrictions

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
you can test it with mvp+ too. Just go into a game like bedwars or skywars and repeatedly requeue. It's fastest if you use the requeue command in game. If you do it two or three times the game will automatically restrict you from requeuing again.

Also as far as I'm aware, some clients already have chat bypasses, so evidently it's possible to remove server side restrictions
Chat bypasses and rate limits are two completely different things, something like this could be possible in theory but it's not practical.

Also why dodge so much? You get better at the game by fighting people around your skill level or higher... I fail to see how going up against nons is fun for long...