Weird bug on vape lite

Pqradox

Social Credit
So, I've noticed that for some reason, vape v4 can inject into lunar client perfectly fine currently, but every time I try it with vape lite, LC crashes. It's just really weird because vape lite is supposed to be a ghost client while vape v4 isn't.

As a side note, why am I not able to bind stuff to my left shit on vape lite?

ChromaToggled

Social Credit
i don’t have vape lite, but i believe it won’t inject because of the recent lunar update. just wait for a solution or try 1 time per day with both of the vape client to inject on lunar, one day it will work (that’s what i do). BTW vape in general is a ghost client. a ghost client is a mod that isn’t in your minecraft at the start but you can add it injecting it into your normal client. that’s what vape do. Vape is a Ghost Hybrid client.

Pqradox

Social Credit
i don’t have vape lite, but i believe it won’t inject because of the recent lunar update. just wait for a solution or try 1 time per day with both of the vape client to inject on lunar, one day it will work (that’s what i do). BTW vape in general is a ghost client. a ghost client is a mod that isn’t in your minecraft at the start but you can add it injecting it into your normal client. that’s what vape do. Vape is a Ghost Hybrid client.
I mean usually vape lite should have an easier time injecting into LC than vape v4. It's just weird that vape v4 works while vape lite doesn't. And afaik, there was no recent patch to lunar. The recent "update" seems to just be an aesthetic change.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
So, I've noticed that for some reason, vape v4 can inject into lunar client perfectly fine currently, but every time I try it with vape lite, LC crashes. It's just really weird because vape lite is supposed to be a ghost client while vape v4 isn't.

As a side note, why am I not able to bind stuff to my left shit on vape lite?
Redownload and try again

ChromaToggled

Social Credit
I mean usually vape lite should have an easier time injecting into LC than vape v4. It's just weird that vape v4 works while vape lite doesn't. And afaik, there was no recent patch to lunar. The recent "update" seems to just be an aesthetic change.
right now vape does inject into lunar btw