Search results

1. H

RIP Speed.

That’s nice. Does invwalk still ban on hypixel or did they remove watchdog checks for it? If you don’t know just tell me someone who would know
  2. H

RIP Speed.

It’s just a question lol. Im surprised invwalk is mentioned here because hardly anyone used it because it was one of the hidden blatant modules, so you had to actually look for it, but it’s such a useful module and I really wish I could use it again on hypixel
  3. H

RIP Speed.

Doesn’t invwalk ban on hypixel?
  4. H

Add “through teammates” in target options for SilentAura

Ye, that was the suggestion I was trying to go for. Sorry for not being clear in my thread.
  5. H

I use teams by color/server for team games. If that was off, silentaura would target everyone, including my teammates. How would it be detected? It’s not the traditional raytrace you find in a typical killaura
  6. H

Im trying to suggest a nontraditional raytracing. I understand where that idea is going for but I think this is different. You won’t hit through teammates. But you can still swing your sword because a target is in your range. This is not using any exploits and it’s more of a QOL change for the...
  7. H

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: When a teammate comes in front of your POV while you are using SilentAura, the SilentAura will break and stop swinging. SilentAura should have an option where even if a teammate is in front of you, the SilentAura will keep...
  8. H

[GUIDE] Staff detections

can you invwalk and sprint? Inventory only
  9. H

NoJumpDelay and silentaura

So would you travel a longer distance with nojumpdelay on vs. off if you kept jumping indefinitely? Normal aura right? I thought normal aura bans on hypixel cause it doesn’t use rotations, so it’s detected like hitboxes Or does it use rotations now and holding RMB is just a vanilla autoblock...
  10. H

NoJumpDelay and silentaura

what is useful about nojumpdelay? I see it in so many clients but when I use it I don’t feel any difference Also does silentaura have raycast, so I can hit through my teammates to steal kills with it?
  11. H

Silent Aura vs. Blatant Aura

Since these custom speeds bypass then I’ll be able to find one that works best for me, thanks
  12. H

Alright So if I used 100 aim speed, blockhit, and like 12-15 APS for silent killaura will it bypass watchdog and not flag staff? I don’t really mind player reports I just need to make sure it’s not an instant ban and won’t notify staff
  13. H

Can I use a custom value for the aim speed (like 100) like how aimassist has the feature too?
  14. H

Which is more effective to use, silent aura or blatant aura? The aim speed setting in silent aura makes it sounds like not every hit will actually damage my opponent, if that makes sense, so it seems like an inferior version of blatant aura. An aim speed setting sounds paradoxical to me since...
  15. H

Safe Walk Doesn't Work On Hypixel BLC

If that’s your reason might as well not cheat then…
  16. H

Injector closes at 18th stage

Are you injecting only into Lunar? try forge and see if you get the same error
  17. H

Any features flagging?

Were there fastplace checks in the recent watchdog update? If not then fastplace is fine to use, I haven’t had any problems with fastplace since I started using the module to OP: invwalk flags now, do not use
  18. H

Vertical velocity on hypixel

Thx
  19. H

Vertical velocity on hypixel

Will it bypass hypixel? Don’t care about staff ban just wanna know if hypixel cheat detection picks it up or not (I’ll be playing on alts)
  20. H

Banned for using speed for 1 sec

Yes every game has a different anticheat