Silent Aura vs. Blatant Aura

hipixel

Social Credit
Which is more effective to use, silent aura or blatant aura? The aim speed setting in silent aura makes it sounds like not every hit will actually damage my opponent, if that makes sense, so it seems like an inferior version of blatant aura. An aim speed setting sounds paradoxical to me since the whole point of killaura is to have a 100% hit rate when an opponent walks in range of it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Blatant aura will ban on hypixel if you hold right click and even clicking it once will flag.

Either use silent aura on a high aim speed or check my signature for another killaura config that you're able to autoblock with.

hipixel

Social Credit
Blatant aura will ban on hypixel if you hold right click and even clicking it once will flag.

Either use silent aura on a high aim speed or check my signature for another killaura config that you're able to autoblock with.
Can I use a custom value for the aim speed (like 100) like how aimassist has the feature too?

hipixel

Social Credit
Alright

So if I used 100 aim speed, blockhit, and like 12-15 APS for silent killaura will it bypass watchdog and not flag staff? I don’t really mind player reports I just need to make sure it’s not an instant ban and won’t notify staff

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Alright

So if I used 100 aim speed, blockhit, and like 12-15 APS for silent killaura will it bypass watchdog and not flag staff? I don’t really mind player reports I just need to make sure it’s not an instant ban and won’t notify staff
Sounds fine but I would use a lower aim speed (like 40-50 maybe), not sure how fast 100 is.