NoJumpDelay and silentaura

hipixel

Social Credit
what is useful about nojumpdelay? I see it in so many clients but when I use it I don’t feel any difference

Also does silentaura have raycast, so I can hit through my teammates to steal kills with it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
NoJumpDelay removes the delay between jumps which is essentially like spamming spacebar, it is convenient and not detectable. Silentaura clicks and aims for you, therefore it is not capable of hitting through anything that is normally impossible to hit through (like entities and blocks) as it is pretty much aimassist + autoclicker.

You can use the killaura module if you want to hit through people, but this doesn't bypass every server (bypasses on Hypixel though).

hipixel

Social Credit
NoJumpDelay removes the delay between jumps which is essentially like spamming spacebar, it is convenient and not detectable.
So would you travel a longer distance with nojumpdelay on vs. off if you kept jumping indefinitely?

You can use the killaura module if you want to hit through people, but this doesn't bypass every server (bypasses on Hypixel though).
Normal aura right? I thought normal aura bans on hypixel cause it doesn’t use rotations, so it’s detected like hitboxes

Or does it use rotations now and holding RMB is just a vanilla autoblock? The ka bypasses have been weird this year so I haven’t used ka for a long time

Edit: i noticed there’s only one “mode” so how does the killaura work now with the new update

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Normal aura right? I thought normal aura bans on hypixel cause it doesn’t use rotations, so it’s detected like hitboxes

Or does it use rotations now and holding RMB is just a vanilla autoblock? The ka bypasses have been weird this year so I haven’t used ka for a long time

Edit: i noticed there’s only one “mode” so how does the killaura work now with the new update
silent aura is just like aim assist and autoclicker it works on every server because it doesn’t use packets of whatever to do rotations

Treat like it’s blatant though, don’t use it on accounts you care about

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
silent aura is just like aim assist and autoclicker it works on every server because it doesn’t use packets of whatever to do rotations

Treat like it’s blatant though, don’t use it on accounts you care about
So would you travel a longer distance with nojumpdelay on vs. off if you kept jumping indefinitely?

Just keep in mind to use proper movement correction if you're gonna use it on an account you don't care about and want to last longer.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

Normal aura is the default killaura now, I recommend silentaura module instead but you can still use normal killaura and no it doesn't ban. Yeah the "autoblock" would be a vanilla autoblock which I believe Hypixel fully patched now so you won't have any hitreg (until recently you could still autoblock with unbreakable swords).

This just makes silentaura a much better option, the blockhit allows you to reduce damage without potentially flagging any anticheats for autoblock and the rotations are good too. On Hypixel without rotations you'll have worse hitreg if someone is behind you etc.
Just keep in mind to use proper movement correction if you're gonna use it on an account you don't care about and want to last longer.
Proper movement isn't needed for Hypixel, you can use none. At least not yet.