Any features flagging?

DangerSZN

Social Credit
I got staff banned on 3 accounts in one day using 3.1 reach, 14 ac, 1 fastplace, and 95 100 100 velo. I use some other features like throwpot and inventory move (only to rearrange inventory, never when looting chests). Can anyone tell me if inv move is whats getting me flagged or if theres any other modules to avoid using besides obvious blatant ones?

nordenwaffe

Social Credit
the first ban idk, the other 2 were security bans. maybe my almost 200 ping saves me, but i cheat the same way you do and havent gotten banned at least yet. i went as high as 3.3 reach. maybe im lucky i dont get reported or something

DangerSZN

Social Credit
the first ban idk, the other 2 were security bans. maybe my almost 200 ping saves me, but i cheat the same way you do and havent gotten banned at least yet. i went as high as 3.3 reach. maybe im lucky i dont get reported or something
Other two weren't security bans i can confirm 100%. Also could be that fact that im a 20 ping player and just got unlucky. Ill just turn off inv move and see where it takes me

nordenwaffe

Social Credit
Other two weren't security bans i can confirm 100%. Also could be that fact that im a 20 ping player and just got unlucky. Ill just turn off inv move and see where it takes me
wish u luck, but with that ping theres almost no delay so stuff looks more blatant

Rednose

Social Credit
100% its the fastplace and inv move those are prob the most detected module on all clients that are around the same level as vape or even lower (not for sure though). as of right now, and i swear to god if someone says "fastplace isnt detected" your dumb no cap ong no kizzy.

DangerSZN

Social Credit
100% its the fastplace and inv move those are prob the most detected module on all clients that are around the same level as vape or even lower (not for sure though). as of right now, and i swear to god if someone says "fastplace isnt detected" your dumb no cap ong no kizzy.
any proof that fastplace is detected?

Rednose

Social Credit
any proof that fastplace is detected?
check threads... well known members and developers even say regular right clicking is recommended over fastplace. When using fastplace you send special packets to the server not regular clicking, its called "irregular-clicking check" which flags. Right clicking is better since no cps cap as of now and basically impossible to detect when using either v4 or lite

Rednose

Social Credit
dumbass fastplace with 0 delay bypass watchdog

its imposible get a staff ban with that settings but WHY are u using InvMove, its blatant af...
You can play with that settings for months and not get ban, but InvMove its too obv for staff
sorry are you mad bruh. Just facts, just because you haven't been banned yet doesnt mean it bypasses watchdog lmao.

Rednose

Social Credit
dude... that guy used "InvMove", that's obvious to the staff, the other settings don't affect anything.
never mentioned anything about invmove except for when i said its a detected module. Fastplace does affect everything, it doesn't bypass bro, and I hope you know bypassing isn't just not getting banned retard. Fastplace isn't just regular clicking "dumbass". please list your accounts papi so i know you aint cappin.

TheSlowly

Social Credit
Turn off your fastplace and use right autoclick.
I dont the true reason.But the point I can confirm is that the reach and ac wouldn't be flagged.

Shadow

Social Credit
FastPlace just sets the rightClickDelayTimer in the Minecraft.class to whatever delay you choose, and there is no way Watchdog can detect this. Recent Watchdog update has InventoryMove checks, so don't use it for now.

Rednose

Social Credit
FastPlace just sets the rightClickDelayTimer in the Minecraft.class to whatever delay you choose, and there is no way Watchdog can detect this. Recent Watchdog update has InventoryMove checks, so don't use it for now.
No, yes it can. Watchdog flags any random no delay packets... due to their anti crasher.

hipixel

Social Credit
No, yes it can. Watchdog flags any random no delay packets... due to their anti crasher.
Were there fastplace checks in the recent watchdog update? If not then fastplace is fine to use, I haven’t had any problems with fastplace since I started using the module

to OP: invwalk flags now, do not use

DangerSZN

Social Credit
Were there fastplace checks in the recent watchdog update? If not then fastplace is fine to use, I haven’t had any problems with fastplace since I started using the module

to OP: invwalk flags now, do not use
where would i find an external rmb autoclicker? is using my mouse software fine?

vec.

Social Credit
I got staff banned on 3 accounts in one day using 3.1 reach, 14 ac, 1 fastplace, and 95 100 100 velo. I use some other features like throwpot and inventory move (only to rearrange inventory, never when looting chests). Can anyone tell me if inv move is whats getting me flagged or if theres any other modules to avoid using besides obvious blatant ones?
inv walk doesn't bypass anymore

TooSpicey

Social Credit
Im flagging for auto clicker when using 9 - 11 cps aswell i used 3.05 reach and flagged also

Rednose

Social Credit
Im flagging for auto clicker when using 9 - 11 cps aswell i used 3.05 reach and flagged also
you shouldnt be flagging, what ping are you and do you play ranked sw and are you high level or low level?

The lower the level and higher stats will make you look more suspicious.
9-11 cps shouldnt flag watchdog neither 3.05 reach those are really low settings imo