RIP Speed.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Blatant modules do not always *have* to utilize exploits since exploits are basically always anticheat based.
Exploit based is actually our rough definition of blatant modules.

It is a combination of ghost modules but it is is extremely detectable without movement correction.
FYI the SilentAura is intended to be a completely legit module. The option to remove proper movement isn't the default, its an option. That option may need to be removed if its giving the wrong impression. This is not the Silent option that was under killaura, this is not a killaura. Its meant to give the feel of killaura without the risks.

theyre removing the blatant modules so that they can get rid of its blatant users for some reason???
Hopefully. Where did you guys come from?

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Exploit based is actually our rough definition of blatant modules.
Sorry if I'm mistaken, but unless you've changed the definition in 4.12 I do not think that inv walk had any exploits that made it bypass, along with some other legacy blatant features.
FYI the SilentAura is intended to be a completely legit module. The option to remove proper movement isn't the default, its an option. That option may need to be removed if its giving the wrong impression. This is not the Silent option that was under killaura, this is not a killaura. Its meant to give the feel of killaura without the risks.
If you want to make it look half legitimate without giving you a pretty big disadvantage, you should split apart vertical and horizontal speed, just like the aim assist. When you/your enemy jumps it looks very blatant, the headsnaps somewhat look blatant too.
Of course, anti cheat's won't detect this but staff certainly will ban for it if you use something like 7+ rotation speed as it looks very similar like a killaura in a blatant client.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
If you want to make it look half legitimate without giving you a pretty big disadvantage, you should split apart vertical and horizontal speed, just like the aim assist. When you/your enemy jumps it looks very blatant, the headsnaps somewhat look blatant too.
Of course, anti cheat's won't detect this but staff certainly will ban for it if you use something like 7+ rotation speed as it looks very similar like a killaura in a blatant client.
I suggested this and yall were like 'bawak this useless yap yap dumb ka wow wow merc dumb dumb' 🤷‍♂️

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I suggested this and yall were like 'bawak this useless yap yap dumb ka wow wow merc dumb dumb' 🤷‍♂️
It isn't really our decision if a module will get implemented or not, but Manthe's.
I, as most other people at the start had no idea what Manthe wanted to do with the SilentAura as he already said he has a deep hatred for blatant modules, but we did figure out that he wants it to be used legitimately so, thinking back of your suggestion it would make silentaura actually pretty good.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
It isn't really our decision if a module will get implemented or not, but Manthe's.
I, as most other people at the start had no idea what Manthe wanted to do with the SilentAura as he already said he has a deep hatred for blatant modules, but we did figure out that he wants it to be used legitimately so, thinking back of your suggestion it would make silentaura actually pretty good.
Idk this whole blatant module thing is very confusing. When ppl see a bhopper is skywars they immediatly think 'oh hes using vape client' as for a period of time it was known by legits and cheaters as the best blatant client as well as being a great closet client (tons of ppl used it in ranked sw for this very reason). Many people got it for its blatant features or for being able to toggle up when needed. In pit people would say if u used vape no matter what you wouldnt get banned. Tons of people had known it as the best for blatant on hypixel and it seems like the main dev now doesnt want it to have blatant stuff at all. In the past it was called a hybrid client but now its just called a ghost client and it is confusing/annoying to some people.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I think the hatred is more towards blatant exploits not features that might look blatant themselves which usually depends on settings anyways. Whether or not some features based on exploits will stay or not isn't up to us and there's clearly been both sides arguing about it on here.

Regardless lets be real, heavy exploits don't have much of a future in general (this applies to more than just vape, mc in general). Now personally I don't think this means you should straight up remove all of them but as I said it isn't up to us and however you would define "heavy exploits" is up for interpretation.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Idk this whole blatant module thing is very confusing. When ppl see a bhopper is skywars they immediatly think 'oh hes using vape client' as for a period of time it was known by legits and cheaters as the best blatant client as well as being a great closet client (tons of ppl used it in ranked sw for this very reason). Many people got it for its blatant features or for being able to toggle up when needed. In pit people would say if u used vape no matter what you wouldnt get banned. Tons of people had known it as the best for blatant on hypixel and it seems like the main dev now doesnt want it to have blatant stuff at all. In the past it was called a hybrid client but now its just called a ghost client and it is confusing/annoying to some people.
That could have somehow been your impression but speed does not and has not bypassed on any server for years, this isnt new.

Sorry if I'm mistaken, but unless you've changed the definition in 4.12 I do not think that inv walk had any exploits that made it bypass, along with some other legacy blatant features.

The same can be said for using 14 aim speed on aimassist. Its up to your settings. It's not inherently obvious and its not intended to be blatant, visually or functionally. It could have more options certainly, nothing is ever a complete feature.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
The same can be said for using 14 aim speed on aimassist. Its up to your settings. It's not inherently obvious and its not intended to be blatant, visually or functionally. It could have more options certainly, nothing is ever a complete feature.
That reminds me of something else, is it possible for some type of "silent" option for the scaffold modes? Same way silentaura does it by detaching your view & having movement correction obviously. Would be nice for the clutch module too.

I mean obviously its possible but is it something vape would consider adding?

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It's not inherently obvious and its not intended to be blatant, visually or functionally.
Yes, but if you use a low enough value to the point it won't look blatant when jumping, the horizontal speed won't really be that good and you'll lose track of your target often to the point that using aimassist + trigger mode on autoclicker would be infinitely better than silentaura with ''legitimate'' settings, so I do not really see a point unless you add the option to seperate horizontal and vertical aim speed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
That reminds me of something else, is it possible for some type of "silent" option for the scaffold modes? Same way silentaura does it by detaching your view & having movement correction obviously. Would be nice for the clutch module too.

silent godbridge 🙏

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

The clutch module really needs lots of improvements/bug fixes before this idea (not saying this idea is bad, I actually like it but they should prioritize fixing bugs over adding features). I had it rotate for me and screw me up dozens of times when there was nothing to clutch on/ground was below me.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15

Yep that's been an idea for a while.

Yes, but if you use a low enough value to the point it won't look blatant when jumping, the horizontal speed won't really be that good and you'll lose track of your target often to the point that using aimassist + trigger mode on autoclicker would be infinitely better than silentaura with ''legitimate'' settings,
Well whatever, point is it's not intended to be blatant.
so I do not really see a point unless you add the option to seperate horizontal and vertical aim speed.
I never said we couldn't. There's various options that could be added.

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
The SilentAura is perfect, anything better put it in suggestions, don't complain so much about it saying that it looks blatant, if they remove it it will be because of the controversy of whether it is blatant or not so better make suggestions and enjoy it with good settings that you consider not to be "blatant".
SilentAura is the best we could have in a long time.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
ngl i think a new gui would be nice because its getting really cluttered, maybe like use the legit gui for cheats with folders as the blatent, combat, utility tabs

hipixel

Social Credit
Doesn’t invwalk ban on hypixel?

hipixel

Social Credit
How is that relevant at all?
It’s just a question lol. Im surprised invwalk is mentioned here because hardly anyone used it because it was one of the hidden blatant modules, so you had to actually look for it, but it’s such a useful module and I really wish I could use it again on hypixel

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It’s just a question lol. Im surprised invwalk is mentioned here because hardly anyone used it because it was one of the hidden blatant modules, so you had to actually look for it, but it’s such a useful module and I really wish I could use it again on hypixel
It's literally any other module listed on the website too, except for nofall anticheat mode.