Injector closes at 18th stage

ramireazz

Social Credit
So, i have installed a fresh copy of windows on my new pc, updated the HWID and the IP.
When the injector comes to the last dot (18th), it just closes without greeting me with a succseful inject.
In game, right shift does absolutely nothing.
What can i do? Lunar, tried experemental brach, and official. Tried official minecraft launcher, didnt get any results, injector closes at 18th dot

50sixone

Social Credit
So, i have installed a fresh copy of windows on my new pc, updated the HWID and the IP.
When the injector comes to the last dot (18th), it just closes without greeting me with a succseful inject.
In game, right shift does absolutely nothing.
What can i do? Lunar, tried experemental brach, and official. Tried official minecraft launcher, didnt get any results, injector closes at 18th dot
Download Process Hacker and terminate the MsMpEng.exe program. Also make sure that when you are injecting V4 that it is in windowed mode.

ramireazz

Social Credit
Download Process Hacker and terminate the MsMpEng.exe program. Also make sure that when you are injecting V4 that it is in windowed mode.
honestly i dont think if this will help but try these
https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/vape-products-fixes.27390/
If you find a fix that isn't listed here please let me know so I can add it! ty
neither of these worked, further more, one time the client crashed.
So, now injector stops at 17th dot.
I tried running is admin, terminating msmpeng.exe, succesfully disabling anti virus completely, I tried changing the build release. Im in windowed mode.

50sixone

Social Credit
neither of these worked, further more, one time the client crashed.
So, now injector stops at 17th dot.
I tried running is admin, terminating msmpeng.exe, succesfully disabling anti virus completely, I tried changing the build release. Im in windowed mode.
Try re-downloading Vape again from the website. If that does not work... I guess your only option left is to give up and move to either Badlion Client / Forge or you could look into purchasing Vape Lite.