We need to fix the bypassing on the Blatant KillAura...

love2013

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
So i play alot on diffrent servers to try out the bypassing skils on vape, But recently i tried the Blatant KillAura to see what it can do, So i hoped on BlocksMc to try it out, But only after 5 min i got banned for 6 days, And when i hoped on Hypixel after about the same time as on BlocksMc i got banned for 30 Days.

SO YE, BYE!!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
So i play alot on diffrent servers to try out the bypassing skils on vape, But recently i tried the Blatant KillAura to see what it can do, So i hoped on BlocksMc to try it out, But only after 5 min i got banned for 6 days, And when i hoped on Hypixel after about the same time as on BlocksMc i got banned for 30 Days.

SO YE, BYE!!
You need to use bypassing configs. (Chek my signature for them.)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

SO YE, BYE!!
Blatant aura is useless, use silent.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

SO YE, BYE!!
dont test blatant shit on ur main

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
So i play alot on diffrent servers to try out the bypassing skils on vape, But recently i tried the Blatant KillAura to see what it can do, So i hoped on BlocksMc to try it out, But only after 5 min i got banned for 6 days, And when i hoped on Hypixel after about the same time as on BlocksMc i got banned for 30 days
bro thinks v4 is a blatant client