vape 1.8.9

1. T

Hypixel Mainsafe Pit Configs?

I am absolutely new to cheating, and wanted to ask if you guys have mainsafe configs for Hypixel Pit, would be really appreciated!
  2. M

Hits not registering?

Hey there! So I'm using Vape since 1 or 2 years now and before everything worked perfectly fine. Today I just joined Hypixel to play around a bit but suddenly my hits don't register/do damage anymore. Settings have been the same so idk what's wrong here.
  3. D

Inject the old v4?

Hello ive heard that is possible to inject the old vape v4 with Hitbox ''Sort targets'' somehow, and was wondering if it was true, and how to do it
  4. D

how to self destruct vape v4?

new vape v4 has no self destruct and why? Or how to self destruct it????????????????????????
  5. dylan555

who wants to play coldpvp rn

all my friends r offline rn so yeah
  6. X

Throw Pot Not Working With Absorption Hearts.

Throw Pot on Vape lite doesn't count my absorption hearts as normal. It only works with default 10 hearts. Is this a bug?
  7. C

Start problem

I try to redownload but no use My ip adress and hwid is true
  8. H

vape v4 monthly

hi guys, i want to buy monthly vape v4, but my card is rejected, i don't have any other card, because paypal is prohibited in our country, i can't buy it there, what should i do?
  9. L

We need to fix the bypassing on the Blatant KillAura...

So i play alot on diffrent servers to try out the bypassing skils on vape, But recently i tried the Blatant KillAura to see what it can do, So i hoped on BlocksMc to try it out, But only after 5 min i got banned for 6 days, And when i hoped on Hypixel after about the same time as on BlocksMc i...
  10. R

Is there a click sound mod?

Is there a click sound module?
  11. T3ddyPro

I need new settings for Pika Network (especially the fly)

Hi, i need a new settings for Vape V4 for Pika Network, because the settings I have now, the fly doesn't work and I would also like to have some powerful hacks so find me the perfect settings for that server, Thanks.
  12. R

How do i use freelook with vape v4?

I've seen many youtubers using vape v4 can freelook (like lunar thing which is banned in hypixel) how can I do that?
  13. R

Vape v4 or Vape lite for Hypixel?

Hello, Im planning on buying either vape v4 or lite for Mainly Legit hypixel cheating which wont get me banned, Which one should I get? I use lunar client but Its no issue to switching any other or using regular launcher. Just need suggestions.
  14. W

Injecting Vape not working 90% of the Time

so I recently bought vape v4, and it works fine but I’ve been having trouble injecting it into lunar/badlion/normal Minecraft launcher as the vape client just goes to a white screen and freezes. Leaving me to restart whichever client I’m using as well as vape. It usually takes me like 5-10 tries...
  15. dekkzz

vape doesn't want to open ingame

i tried it on lunar, labymod and badlion. vape inject , but doesn't open ingame. i restarted minecraft and reinstalled vape v4. I only have one profile installed, i know on which key i open vapev4 (sorry for my english lol) i play on the 1.8.9 version
  16. D

Legit Scaffold only works while sneaking

Idk if i can mention any other cheats here, btw, Whiteout had that on their Bridge Assist, we needed to sneak to bridge assist work I prefer this way mentioned above, than the way it is now in the vape V4
  17. ឵឵឵឵

New Upcoming discord for cheaters [CONFIGS AND MORE]

https://dsc.gg/hypixelcheating
  18. R

why does my vape killaura not work

please help
  19. O

GUI problem with vape on lunar client (1.8.9)

Whenever i inject vape in lunar client, my scoreboard disappear and i can only use vape's scoreboard mod. when it does that, in f5, scoreboard, becomes grey, and vape text gui too. When im in 1st person, enchant glint is purple ish and i cant see my enchanted item's texture. I found how to fix...
  20. P

Lunar not working with V4 Vape

Lunar recently updated and my 1.8 vape v4 is no longer working with lunar, when ever i inject it just glitches out. Do i wait for vape to update?