vape v4 doesnt support lunar client?

Hexx

Social Credit
i have contacted support and they have said that vape v4 doesn't support 3rd party clients, but I was literally playing on lunar client last week?

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
i have contacted support and they have said that vape v4 doesn't support 3rd party clients, but I was literally playing on lunar client last week?
beep boop! not a supported client. just do trial and error if you want to play with lc so bad.

.Shucks

Social Credit
oh, but why was it working for so long before? i wouldn't have brought it if it didn't support lunar client, therefore meaning it was a supported client. did something change?
Its not technically supported meaning it prob updated or sum shit like that and it broke it

cheater69

Social Credit
lite works fine for me on lc it just takes up to 2-4 minutes to inject, the only thing that doesn't work is misplace.

vec.

Social Credit
oh, but why was it working for so long before? i wouldn't have brought it if it didn't support lunar client, therefore meaning it was a supported client. did something change?
just because it works doesn't mean it's supported

mariokart229pvp

Social Credit
ive tried lite and it injects into lunar 1.7 and 1.8.9, v4 crashes on 1.7 lunar but it works on 1.8.9. I havent tried any versions above that as im too lazy