Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: AntiBot causes some players to be invisible on Hypixel Bedwars

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on AntiBot and go into a Hypixel Solo Bedwars Game

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A
+1 super annoying needs to be patched I want my cheats to work if I paid $30 for them...

NotABot

Social Credit
Mineplex speed dont work, u cant walk with it.
How to reproduce the Bug: Go on Mineplex Server, go in a round, enable Mineplex Speed

XFactorLive

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When blink module is enabled and in use and then you die, you will not be able to respawn (button does not work) and you will not be able to connect to any server again (screenshots).

How to reproduce the bug: Enable blink, keybind it or whatever, press keybind, get killed before pressing keybind again

Video / screenshot of the bug: Screenshot (261).png Screenshot (275).png

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Freecam sometimes glitches out and only lets you move one block then freezes and does not work
Freecam is being reworked pretty soon because of how trash it is. I couldn't replicate the specific bug you reported, but I did notice a lot of rendering issues w/ Freecam. Can't confirm this one since the rendering bugs were known & I couldn't replicate the effect you reported.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
When trying to use ThrowPot it doesn't throw a potion.
This seems to be a result of having the ThrowPot minimum delay too short. Please PM me your Vape Account email address for a reward (and link this reply in the PM as well).

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Mineplex Antibot causes players to disappear.
This is a known bug, it was reported by another user via email at www.vape.gg/contact/. It is at the top of our to-do list right now. Can't reward for finding the bug though since it was already reported (sorry).

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Problems with the NPC in Hypixel when I keep the Antibot activated (they disappear / do not appear) It's annoying, an example. When I'm playing Bedwars the Shopkepper disappears and I can not buy materials which has hurt me a lot.
Same story as above -- this was reported privately via email by another user, and is actually already fixed (afaik - might not be pushed to release environment yet, may still be being worked on). Can't reward for finding this bug as it was already found by another user.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
on the pit, ka and some modules like aim assist doesn't target some people ( i have friends and teams off to be sure

Couldn't seem to replicate this. Please contact us via www.vape.gg/contact/ and include specifics regarding your installation (mods, JVM args, etc) to help us try and figure out why this is happening for you.

After I inject Vape into Minecraft for use in Minecraft 1.12.2, it crashes when testing while playing games in singleplay or Hypixel. Also, when you press Save and Quit to Title button, it also crashes.

This is more likely to be a specific problem just for you than it is to be a problem that affects multiple users, as V3 works fine on 1.12.2 for me. Please contact us at www.vape.gg/contact/ next time you crash (do not relaunch minecraft) and include a link to a pastebin of your latest.log after crashing (again, do not relaunch MC, as that will delete the latest.log file and make it impossible for us to figure out how/why you crashed).

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: It's only a visual bug, LongJump it's clickable even when blatant mode is off, but it doesn't work.

Confirmed, please PM me your Vape Account email address for a reward.

Brief description of the bugs: Some features in 1.12.2 not working or laggy
InvWalk not working (But we can move our head with the arrows)
The NoSlow in 1.12.2 sets the Sprint to true (if we eating or blocking)
The Timer not working
The Y-Port speed mod not working
The Swing Range in Killaura not morking

The Tower option in "Scaffold" not working

Confirmed InvWalk, NoSlow, KillAura bugs. Timer was reported by someone else earlier. Y Port seems to be working just fine for me. Scaffold also seems to be working just fine for me. PM me your Vape Account email address for a reward.

Brief description of the bug: InvWalk works when we are writing in Allowed Items
I could not replicate this, please give me some more details on that one or even a video to help me out there.
Brief description of the bug: The Allowed continue to move out of the gui
This is not a bug, it's meant to do that.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: 2DESP & Outline ESP not working with this version of old animations :
This is confirmed, but there's nothing we can really do to fix it. That version of OAM makes changes to the base game that we can't overwrite nor work with -- it's a wonder Vape doesn't crash with OAM, lol. I can't reward you for this one since we can't fix it.
Brief description of the bug: One of the modules makes players invisible after they die causing you not to be able to kill them or even see them. The modules I had on are "AntiBot, NoFall, NoSlowDown, ESP, Velocity, Kill Aura." It did this on Hypixel and Mineplex. There might've been another module, I will provide the exact method after figuring out which one is the issue.
I think I know the bug you are reporting here and I believe it is already being fixed, is fixed, or will be fixed very soon. Can't reward you for this one since it was found by another user a while back. Sorry
When i injecting Vape V3 into Minecraft and starting clicking with autoclicker or without, my fps is dropping.
Couldn't confirm this, this is likely due to something on your end. Contact us via www.vape.gg/contact/ with some details regarding your installation (i.e. mods, jvm args, etc) for us to help you fix this.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: legit scaffold while walking sideways and placing it works flawless but when I turn it off it completely closes Minecraft and crashes
Can't replicate this. Please contact us over at www.vape.gg/contact/ with a video of this happening and some specifics about your installation (i.e. mods, jvm arguments etc) so we can try to figure out what's causing this for you.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:killaura not working in 1.12.2
Seems to be working just fine for me, might have something to do with your Swing and Attack range though. If you can't fix this after playing with your Kill Aura settings send us a contact request over at www.vape.gg/contact/ so we can help you figure this one out.
Can Toggle BowAimbot without Blatant Mode, but it dont Aim, it first start Aim, if i activate Blatant Mode.
Confirmed, PM me your Vape Account email address for a reward.
1.8 Vape, if u use range and turn autoclicker, just the first hit have range, if u use a external autoclicker, all is fine
Couldn't replicate this. You probably have misplace or combo mode on or something, or "only while sprinting" (most likely -- once you hit someone/something, your sprint will toggle off for a split second, which also would toggle off the reach).

NotABot

Social Credit
Seems to be working just fine for me, might have something to do with your Swing and Attack range though. If you can't fix this after playing with your Kill Aura settings send us a contact request over at www.vape.gg/contact/ so we can help you figure this one out.

Confirmed, PM me your Vape Account email address for a reward.

Couldn't replicate this. You probably have misplace or combo mode on or something, or "only while sprinting" (most likely -- once you hit someone/something, your sprint will toggle off for a split second, which also would toggle off the reach).

I didnt toggled on anything, it just was reach

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Mineplex speed dont work, u cant walk with it.
Seems to work just fine for me, what version are you using?
Brief description of the bug: When blink module is enabled and in use and then you die, you will not be able to respawn (button does not work) and you will not be able to connect to any server again (screenshots)
We do not have a blink module. are you sure you're on the right forums buddy? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.