Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: InvWalk works when we are writing in Allowed Items

How to reproduce the bug: Enable InvWalk, go on a text field (Filter, allowed items...) and Write "wasd" or "zqsd" (if u have a french keyboard) and u move

Video / screenshot of the bug: ...

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The Allowed continue to move out of the gui

How to reproduce the bug: Click on "Limits to items" of the Killaura, scroll up and see the Allowed Items

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://prnt.sc/olkivp

HundredBands

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: One of the modules makes players invisible after they die causing you not to be able to kill them or even see them. The modules I had on are "AntiBot, NoFall, NoSlowDown, ESP, Velocity, Kill Aura." It did this on Hypixel and Mineplex. There might've been another module, I will provide the exact method after figuring out which one is the issue.

How to reproduce the bug: Go on Mineplex or Hypixel and try using one of the modules above or all of them together.

Video / screenshot of the bug: I will find one.

HundredBands

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Sometimes when injecting Vape V3 into the forge loading screen it will stop at stage 13 and a messagebox will show up saying only "Unverified" and then crash Minecraft.

How to reproduce the bug: It only works sometimes but load Vape V3 while the forge loading screen is running sometimes I inject it around stage 3 of forge loading screen and then it happens.

Video / screenshot of the bug: A messagebox that says Unverified.

ITWolf

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
When i injecting Vape V3 into Minecraft and starting clicking with autoclicker or without, my fps is dropping.

How to reproduce the bug: Inject > Start clicking 10+ cps.

Video / screenshot of the bug:

HundredBands

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
When i injecting Vape V3 into Minecraft and starting clicking with autoclicker or without, my fps is dropping.

How to reproduce the bug: Inject > Start clicking 10+ cps.

It doesn't do that to me I was using these setting on velt and had no frame drop

11 - 16 cps autoclicker
5.9 - 6 block reach
1.0 hitboxes

HundredBands

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: legit scaffold while walking sideways and placing it works flawless but when I turn it off it completely closes Minecraft and crashes

How to reproduce the bug: keep trying the legit scaffold while walking sideways sometimes it crashes when turning it off

Imsobad

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: AntiBot causes some players to be invisible on Hypixel Bedwars

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on AntiBot and go into a Hypixel Solo Bedwars Game

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

ITWolf

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: AntiBot causes some players to be invisible on Hypixel Bedwars

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on AntiBot and go into a Hypixel Solo Bedwars Game

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A
If u haven't screenshots or video u can be banned on the froums

Faiz

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:killaura not working in 1.12.2

How to reproduce the bug:eek:pen mc on version 1.12.2 and inject v3, turn on killaura

NotABot

Social Credit
Can Toggle BowAimbot without Blatant Mode, but it dont Aim, it first start Aim, if i activate Blatant Mode.

How to reproduce the Bug: Enable BowAimbot without Blatant Mode (1.8)

triggex

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: not working freecam, spamming in logs (vape can be detected)

How to reproduce the bug: enable esp, freecam

NotABot

Social Credit
1.8 Vape, if u use range and turn autoclicker, just the first hit have range, if u use a external autoclicker, all is fine

How to reproduce the bug: Use Vape 1.8, toggle on range and autoclicker, do a pvp

chasp

Social Credit
@Manthe i need help. There is a big in Vape v3 and it keeps auto throwing my pearl. I checked all my settings and i only use things like reach, velocity, and aim assist, that's it. It doesnt say anything about auto throwing my pearls. It's super annoying and i keep dying from it. If you could tell me a solution or a fix, thank you. respond to me :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
@Manthe i need help. There is a big in Vape v3 and it keeps auto throwing my pearl. I checked all my settings and i only use things like reach, velocity, and aim assist, that's it. It doesnt say anything about auto throwing my pearls. It's super annoying and i keep dying from it. If you could tell me a solution or a fix, thank you. respond to me :)
https://www.vape.gg/contact

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:Hypixel bedwars shopkeepers/npcs disappearing when enabling antibot for hypixel

How to reproduce the bug:turn on antibot and set it to hypixel with or without nobots and go into a bedwars game and after you die it the npcs will be gone or just wait when you are rushing people.

http://prntscr.com/oj0px6
http://prntscr.com/oj0q8m
If anyone is to stray away from this format or post anything not in format your account will be BANNED from the forums.
+1 this is so annoying please patch ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.