Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: The tower function does not work when I use the Scaffold blatant mode (also in legal mode)

How to reproduce the bug:You can open the scaffold blatant mode and select the tower as in my video, and then you can reproduce the problem.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://www.lanzous.com/i5lgrba
Tower is only for blatant mode for one thing, but I am unable to reproduce this on blatant.

Brief description of the bug: If you have autoclicker on, there is sometimes delay when you press the left mouse button down or if you click it fast.

How to reproduce the bug: It happens when you open a chest and just press the chests slots, then close the chest and press left mouse button down or click very fast.

Video / screenshot of the bug:

Confirmed, pm @James for reward.

Brief description of the bug:
Nametags do not work on LabyMod forge

How to reproduce the bug:
Launch LabyMod forge 1.8.9 and turn on nametags

http://prntscr.com/ovce5v
Not a bug, this is caused by changes labymod makes to the base game, nothing we can do about this.

Brief description of the bug: hypixel antibot can't detec sneaked bot

How to reproduce the bug: open antibot and go to hypixel skywars lucky block mode or bsg

I didn't notice any of these bots, but this also isn't necessarily a bug - hypixel changes the bots frequently and this has probably already been changed which is why I haven't noticed any.

Brief description of the bug: Scaffold on Legit + Safewalk = Fast Sneak

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on Safewalk and Scaffold on legit when ur bridging u sneak fast

If anyone is to stray away from this format or post anything not in format your account will be BANNED from the forums.
I don't know what you mean by "fast sneak", but if you are walking backwards with
Brief description of the bug: Antifall doesn't work

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on antifall and test it; doesn't help you from falling into the void at all.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A
Seems to be working fine, I think you may just be misunderstanding the purpose of it since the description is not that great. It prevents you from falling off the edge of blocks into the void on Hypixel(or possibly other servers), on gamemode like skywars.
Brief description of the bug: Bots are showing with nametages even though you have antibot on.

How to reproduce the bug: By enabling nametags while antibot is open.

https://gyazo.com/06b5c5cdccbdc20c8e1fd58993643a31
Not a bug, enable the hide bots option on nametags, and have antibot on.

Brief description of the bug: If you enable the blatant option in settings, you cant uncheck it.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable the blatant option and try to turn it off. Won't work.

Not a bug, read the tooltip.

Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker doesn't work in chests even if "Fill Inventory" option is enabled.

How to reproduce the bug: ^^^ Try it

I'm unable to reproduce this, your issue is likely caused by the server you're on not treating chests as normal inventories, in which case we can't look into this unless you contact us with more information.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: U cant turn on "jump criticals"

How to reproduce the bug: activate blatant mode, going to blatant modules, click on criticals (mode), there is written "jump criticals" in module info, but u cant turn it on

4JQZRg3
This is not a bug, that mode was removed, but I suppose you can pm @James for a reward for pointing that out.

I wasn't the one to find this. This was discovered by a friend with the client.

Brief Description of the Bug: The Throwpot module doesn't work if you use the right-mouse button/M2 as the keybind. Whenever you try to tap it in combat to consume a soup/pot, it just drops/throws the soup/pot without consuming it. Only 2 or so soups/pots in the entire hotbar will be consumed, all the others will be dropped..

How to Reproduce the Bug: Toggle the Throwpot module, set M2 as keybind, log onto a PvP server and challenge someone to a 1v1.

Video/Screenshot of the Bug: If it's necessary, I will ask him for one later.

It's worth noting that this is only the case if you're fighting someone. If you jump into a pool of lava and start repeatedly pressing M2, it will consume the soup/pots perfectly and heal you just as it'd with any other keybind. Even more exquisitely, this bug is exclusive to Vape V3. The previous versions of Vape had that keybind work perfectly.
I can't reproduce this and I would need more information on this since you said it drops or throws without consuming it, but thats not really possible with potions even though you mentioned that. Contact us at www.vape.gg/contact/

1.7.10 doesnt have fly
Correct

Imsobad

Social Credit
Tower is only for blatant mode for one thing, but I am unable to reproduce this on blatant.

Not a bug, this is caused by changes labymod makes to the base game, nothing we can do about this.

I didn't notice any of these bots, but this also isn't necessarily a bug - hypixel changes the bots frequently and this has probably already been changed which is why I haven't noticed any.

I don't know what you mean by "fast sneak", but if you are walking backwards with

Seems to be working fine, I think you may just be misunderstanding the purpose of it since the description is not that great. It prevents you from falling off the edge of blocks into the void on Hypixel(or possibly other servers), on gamemode like skywars.

I'm unable to reproduce this, your issue is likely caused by the server you're on not treating chests as normal inventories, in which case we can't look into this unless you contact us with more information.
Whenever you turn on safe walk and scaffold on legit mode it doesnt sneak and unsneak it just keeps you sneaking but moving at sprinting speed (like nohacks speedbridge mod)

Destroy1229

Social Credit
Keep sprint doesnt change anything (was working fine few days ago)
turn on keep sprint and hit players/mobs (using autoclicker). I tried the same thing on V2 and it worked fine.
Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

Hateful

Social Credit

I had hide bots option on during the time hence why I reported it.

poli

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Its been a while since nametags arent registering on all players. I dont know if this issue is only for mega walls or overall vape

How to reproduce the bug: Just toggle nametags and esp and u can see that there are some players but nametags arent popping out. I recommend trying this in Mega Walls on hypixel. This isssue applies to a lot of people and I am not the only one who struggles with it.

upload_2019-9-13_14-23-48.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

AgentTen

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '18
Brief description of the bug: Scaffolding whitelist does not work

Turn on whitelist... use with things other than whitelist??

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/51n91

Edit: Am I the only one? If not what is the reward?

Last edited:

Lucy

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: aim assist does not work with hands with the item filter

add hand to the item filter

Video / screenshot of the bug: upload_2019-9-26_5-9-10.png

Lucy

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Expanding the "Allowed Items" option, then going to Public Profiles does not make Allowed Items go away, unless you manually remove it.

Expand "Allowed Items" and go to Public Profiles

Video / screenshot of the bug:upload_2019-9-26_5-12-38.png

Lucy

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Turning Freecam off with the GUI causes the GUI to unblur until you close and reopen the GUI.

Turn on Freecam with the GUI, not a bind, and turn it off with the GUI once again. This causes the blurred background to become unblurred.

Video / screenshot of the bug:upload_2019-9-26_5-17-24.png

Lucy

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Vape Friends List is synced across all profiles

^

^

dank0v

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:When I start the injection cheat, I take off the minecraft client. Everything used to work.

How to reproduce the bug: Find a project that has its own launcher and inject the cheat into the client

Baister

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:When I start the injection cheat, I take off the minecraft client. Everything used to work.

How to reproduce the bug: Find a project that has its own launcher and inject the cheat into the client

LMAO did you just leak your account?

UnMute

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Its been a while since nametags arent registering on all players. I dont know if this issue is only for mega walls or overall vape

How to reproduce the bug: Just toggle nametags and esp and u can see that there are some players but nametags arent popping out. I recommend trying this in Mega Walls on hypixel. This isssue applies to a lot of people and I am not the only one who struggles with it.

View attachment 591
ive been having this problem too, idk whats up with vape lately

Ghost82

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: 1.12.2 Nametags feature Conflicts when using the strength indicator on a multiplayer server

How to recharge the bug: After injecting vape into version 1.12.2, run the strength indicator, a function of nametag, and use the nametags of the multiplayer server with the player.

Video/Screenshot of the bug:x

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Whenever you turn on safe walk and scaffold on legit mode it doesnt sneak and unsneak it just keeps you sneaking but moving at sprinting speed (like nohacks speedbridge mod)
I could not replicate this, can you please send a video in showing this issue?

Keep sprint doesnt change anything (was working fine few days ago)
Seems to be working just fine for me. Tested on 1.7.10 Forge. Were you experiencing this on a different version, or a certain server maybe?

This is a known issue and it only affects Hypixel players. It is actually a bug with our AntiBot, it is mistakenly labeling players who are not Anti Cheat bots as such, and because ESP / Nametags / etc rely on AntiBot's guesses as to which player entities are real players and which are bots, it will not draw nametags on those mistakenly labeled players. We are working on a fix for this -- unfortunately I can't give you a reward for this as it was already known before hand.

Brief description of the bug: Scaffolding whitelist does not work
Confirmed. Please PM me your Vape Account email address for a reward.

Brief description of the bug: aim assist does not work with hands with the item filter
Confirmed. Please PM me your Vape Account email address for a reward.

Brief description of the bug: Expanding the "Allowed Items" option, then going to Public Profiles does not make Allowed Items go away, unless you manually remove it.
Confirmed. You don't need to DM me twice just make sure that you say that I've confirmed two bugs you reported in your DM to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.