meowmeow

Social Credit
IMG_0452.jpg

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
That would be a terrible idea
i think he means something like csgo cheat skeet.cc has, so like you can search for other cheaters using the same cheat to play with, not like so you can actually check whether someone is cheating or not (which still is prob dumb idea, since skeet is a private cheat and vape is a public cheat and that would be easily used to fight cheeteroos)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
ru fr? i waited just so they add friends update which is useless for me since i have none
I feel like manthe is too deep in this community to not know that most cheaters dont cheat with friends. There has to be something more to it than just friend features.

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i think he means something like csgo cheat skeet.cc has, so like you can search for other cheaters using the same cheat to play with, not like so you can actually check whether someone is cheating or not (which still is prob dumb idea, since skeet is a private cheat and vape is a public cheat and that would be easily used to fight cheeteroos)
Very easy hypixel admin ban ;)

VapeV4

xfqdya

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
I know I'm saying shit, but they may be adding a feature that will allow you to give like a week of vape to your friends (if you purchased vape ofc) (you can do this one time only)