Vape Client Launcher

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): N/A

Suggestion Description: I don't know if my suggestion is good but it's just a suggestion, the vape developers team could make a unique Launcher where you could choose between Vape V4 & Vape Lite, and even configure injection modes and etc, in short... it would be a unification of Vape v4 and lite but everything would be inside a launcher.

Video Reference (Not required): I lost the print

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21

Suggestion Description: I don't know if my suggestion is good but it's just a suggestion, the vape developers team could make a unique Launcher where you could choose between Vape V4 & Vape Lite, and even configure injection modes and etc, in short... it would be a unification of Vape v4 and lite but everything would be inside a launcher.

dont see the point of it ngl

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

No point just use lunar or smmth

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Better to just inject into whatever you want to use.
i think he meant that it would be one .exe which can inject both vape v4 and vape lite (obviously if you own the clients), so you dont need to download 2 .exe`s, but i dont see the point. i dont think he meant a seperate version of the game only for vape, that would be dumb

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Not a terrible idea

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20

Not very useful but it would be cool to look at so I agree

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
i think he meant that it would be one .exe which can inject both vape v4 and vape lite (obviously if you own the clients), so you dont need to download 2 .exe`s, but i dont see the point. i dont think he meant a seperate version of the game only for vape, that would be dumb
and a launcher that instead of downloading the 2 vapes you could just download a launcher that comes built-in vape v4 and lite