Vape Downloader with sleek modern UI.

Create Vape downloaded with sleek modern UI?

• Create the application

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Do not create the application.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vape

Social Credit
I have had some interest from @KhwPp in me creating a Vape downloader app.

This would be a modern UI with download buttons for each vape version (vape jar and exe versions) that once clicked would download vape automatically without interacting with your browser or visiting the vape website.

It would also function like vape lite in the sense you download the exe and rename it then shift plus delete and run ccleaner after.

This would prevent explorer.exe and browser logs from being stored on your PC as I constantly see threads asking how to remove these.

If enough of you guys want this I will work on it in my spare time.

Also out of respect for @Manthe he would need to give the go ahead for me to start work on this project. (He has given the go ahead)

Last edited:

KhwPp

Social Credit
This is needed, Incognito is not 100% safe.
I have reinstalled it 3 times and I still have Vape logs, I even cleared stuff at history.google.com (that even erases history data from mobile devices) and no luck at all.

At the end I ended up switching to Firefox because the strings were unremovable.

Czar

Social Credit
If you use Microsoft Edge to download Vape, I've found that less staff tend to search for strings in there. I believe Microsoft Edge doesn't leave strings in private mode either

KhwPp

Social Credit
If you use Microsoft Edge to download Vape, I've found that less staff tend to search for strings in there. I believe Microsoft Edge doesn't leave strings in private mode either
This was believed in Chrome's Incognito mode too.
It'd be great if someone could test this on Edge.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I wonder, does this still show up when chrome is uninstalled?
I'm talking about Chrome process' strings which are gone after Uninstall because well, the programs gone.. I still have those strings you saw in our convo, I'll Uninstall Firefox and check if they're still there in explorer process

Vape

Social Credit
Here is a preview of the UI keep in mind this is a really early UI concept things will be changed/reworked. There will be downloads for both the .exe and jar versions of the client.

Also for those who know there stuff any text on the UI will be images to prevent strings.
IMG_0010.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Gay