[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

shadeiol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
but it doesn't happen immediately?
nah , but a bunch of my friends face same issue, when they autoblock that acc is pretty much guaranteed to be banned the next day , or even a few hours after they did it.

It really sounds like you either got staff banned one way or another, but im not sure.
maybe its become easier for staff to catch autoblock recently

also id just like to confirm that blatant reach/velo works fine for me , been testing a velo/reach acc for 4 days now no ban
4.0 reach and 65% velo kekw how r people getting banned in a few games with 3.3 90%? (what is happening???)

realhypixel

Social Credit
nah , but a bunch of my friends face same issue, when they autoblock that acc is pretty much guaranteed to be banned the next day , or even a few hours after they did it.

maybe its become easier for staff to catch autoblock recently

also id just like to confirm that blatant reach/velo works fine for me , been testing a velo/reach acc for 4 days now no ban
4.0 reach and 65% velo kekw how r people getting banned in a few games with 3.3 90%? (what is happening???)
I got banned for 3.3, maybe they reverted the check because it was falsing??

shadeiol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I got banned for 3.3, maybe they reverted the check because it was falsing??
i just confirmed autoblock causes bans for sure , not reach/velo

i autoblocked once on a test account

banned within 24h

i purely autoblocked in a test duel against myself on another alt

kinda funny ngl , dont autoblock ever e and you should be safe in terms of reach/velo :p

pickledick

Social Credit

banned within 24h

kinda funny ngl , dont autoblock ever e and you should be safe in terms of reach/velo :p
autoblock is on killaura. Do you mean blockhit?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
autoblock is on killaura. Do you mean blockhit?
No, autoblock in killaura. Specifically autoblocking in blatant aura as its the equivalent to "Interact" autoblock found in other clients (at least from what i've tested).

banned within 24h

I will test when I get alts, I also have an idea on a bypassing autoblock if that is the case.

realhypixel

Social Credit

banned within 24h

RIP

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
So how did you get so much alts lol
Well I did not test every single module, some of this is common sense (for example fly), some from what others have told me (if its believable or comes from a trustworthy source) and then just a bunch of testing too.

While this is pretty accurate it isn't 100% accurate, i've tried to be strict so there might be a few things more that bypass (an example of this is AutoPearl, I have not tried it and its possible silent mode bypasses, it does utilize exploits though so it likely doesn't or won't in the future).

This guide also doesn't take bypass methods into account, like being able to fly using time warp pearls or being able to use NoSlow when you take damage.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

banned within 24h

Autoblock does not ban, at least not anymore. Its possible they reverted those changes with everything else.

I tried autoblocking on an alt yesterday on a couple people in skywars then played some with autoclicker only (so my latest games weren't me autoblocking) and alt still not banned after about 24 hours. I will update you if it gets banned but I highly doubt it as the replays already expired.

shadeiol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Autoblock does not ban, at least not anymore. Its possible they reverted those changes with everything else.

I tried autoblocking on an alt yesterday on a couple people in skywars then played some with autoclicker only (so my latest games weren't me autoblocking) and alt still not banned after about 24 hours. I will update you if it gets banned but I highly doubt it as the replays already expired.
MAYBE ME CONFIG ISSUE?

what settings did you use ill copy them and try them myself on a gamepass tysm

SkidMinqty

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
ive literally used 0 reach, 0.8 hitboxes, auto block and autoclicker on my main acc (level 310) for like an entire year, idk what people are on about with hitboxes not working on hypixel, they do work. You can also use keep sprint without getting staff banned just make good W tap settings so it isnt so obvious