[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Yo what reach would you recommend on main account and what settings would you recommend for scaffold on vape lite?
Look at this thread for closet cheating settings:

For scaffold you can go whatever just dont use too low of a delay since it looks blatant, you can probably use like 50-70ms.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
hitboxes work fine lol
Don't come here and say stuff like you're sure just because you tried Hitboxes and didn't get insta banned. It takes a while to get banned with hitboxes, besides even if they have reverted changes it wouldn't last so no reason to use them. Also keep in mind you can still use hitboxes in certain games without getting banned.

bored

Social Credit
Don't come here and say stuff like you're sure just because you tried Hitboxes and didn't get insta banned. It takes a while to get banned with hitboxes, besides even if they have reverted changes it wouldn't last so no reason to use them. Also keep in mind you can still use hitboxes in certain games without getting banned.
ye been cheating on many accs for over a year and havent got banned for cheating also it was most of the time on bws idk what u on

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Any config for Autoclicker, Aimssist and velocity not blatant
Check out these threads for closet settings:

Act

Social Credit
hey, why does AntiFireball [Silent bans]
and what does silent bans mean? ty in advance

what is the point of having keepsprint on anyways? does it provide a significant advantage or..
and what does render explosion do?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogchamper

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20

what is the point of having keepsprint on anyways? does it provide a significant advantage or..
antifireball has a few modes, with "silent" being one of those modes. silent bans means the silent mode bans.
keepsprint does provide a significant advantage. It removes the slowdown effect on hitting a player, so it is often considered a "legit" noslow. it pairs well with killaura.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22

The explosion render module just renders 2 rings about a TNT client-side.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

The silent mode of antifireball (that turns your head serverside but not client side) flags and will ban you.
Keepsprint is very good but it will also get you staff banned so only use it if you're blatant cheating on alts.
As jack said, the explosions module just shows the blast radius and damage radius of a tnt (depending on settings!).

Thrion

Social Credit
Frequently updated, if anything changes and I am yet to update it please let me know.

Updated guide of what bypasses on Hypixel, inspired by this thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/complete-guide-hypixel-detections.32785/

Includes all modules + legit mod names to make it easier for people to find, when searching the forums.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

Green = Bypasses with any settings
Blue = Bypasses with the right settings
Yellow = Might flag or ban
Gray = Don't know/No data
Red = Doesn't bypass/Bans

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker
Reach
[Don't use Misplace]
RightClicker
Sprint

Velocity
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AntiFall
AutoHeal [Silent mode might ban]
BeanerNet [Use advanced spoof to prevent kick]
Blink [Not sure if it can ban but you most likely get kicked with the wrong config]
Criticals
FastConsume
Fly
HitBoxes
InvWalk
[I think you can use this with "Inventory Only" but it most likely flags if you try to move items]
KeepSprint
Killaura [Blatant Switch Aura, check my signature for config with autoblock]

LongJump
NoFall [AntiCheat mode works but probably flags and might ban if you jump into void with it enabled]
NoRotate
NoSlowdown
Phase
PotionSaver
[Doesn't do anything]
SafeWalk
Speed [Bhop mode works if you take damage, this is just an exploit to bypass and will most likely get fixed in the future]
Strafe
Timer

Render:
AntiDebuff [Remove effects ban, remove slowness is blocked by Hypixel]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Silent bans]
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoFish
AutoHotbar
AutoPearl
[Don't use "Silent Throw"]
InvCleaner
Panic
Refill
Scaffold [Blatant scaffold + tower somewhat works, probably flags though so use Legit Scaffold/GodBridge/TellyBridge]
ThrowDebuff
ThrowPot

Clutch

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedBreaker [Blocked by Hypixel]
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status

Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color
What settings shluld I use for starfe to be safe

Act

Social Credit
The silent mode of antifireball (that turns your head serverside but not client side) flags and will ban you.
Keepsprint is very good but it will also get you staff banned so only use it if you're blatant cheating on alts.
As jack said, the explosions module just shows the blast radius and damage radius of a tnt (depending on settings!).
ah ok, thanks :D