The only safe hypixel settings that should exist

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
So I made this thread so people stop asking for safe Hypixel settings to use on their main account. You can use these settings for skywars, bedwars duels and every gamemode on the Hypixel network

Settings:

Aimassist:

Aim while on target ✔
Strafe increase ✔
Use click aim if you're using AutoClicker
Horizontal Speed: 5
Vertical Speed: (Personal preference)
Max angle: Use your FOV
Distance: 3.7

AutoClicker:

Inventory Fill✔
Blockhit✔
Break blocks✔
Disable click delay ✔
CPS: 9.1 - 14
Use extra randomization if you have vape lite

Reach:

Range: 3.2 - 3.4
Misplace is optional

Velocity:

Horizontal: 94%
Vertical: Always keep it at 100%! ⚠
Chance: 95%
Water Check ✔

⚠NOTE: ALWAYS USE ANTIBOT ADVANCED⚠

Have a great day

Ky5

Social Credit
Great settings, I have my reach on 3.11-3.28 but otherwise, i've always used something around those settings.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Decent settings.

But settings do depend on ping. Wouldn't use that in ranked skywars. Aim-assist is really personal preference, No point in using Velo chance; does prettymuch nothing, unless it's at < 50%.

processos

Social Credit
I've used a reach setting higher than that from a long time without getting banned and I have no rank, I stopped playing after the record system update, so I don't know how blatant that reach settings are, if you get manually banned just appeal and say something like you were lagged or something lol, but I don't think this reach setting is exactly 100% safe if the mods analyze carefully

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
I've used a reach setting higher than that from a long time without getting banned and I have no rank, I stopped playing after the record system update, so I don't know how blatant that reach settings are, if you get manually banned just appeal and say something like you were lagged or something lol, but I don't think this reach setting is exactly 100% safe if the mods analyze carefully
It depends how known you are, who you cheated on and your ping.

a. If you toggle autoblock on a random non, you're probably fine. They might report you, but there's not that much of a chance that staff'll watch it, since they're quite busy, unless you recieve a ton of reports.
However..
if you toggle on a youtuber, ie. Epaxial; they'll make a giant fuss, and tell their modfriends to spec you/watch your replays ESPECIALLY if you're well-known, have a high hypixel level, or good stats

If you're reaching, your ping really does matter. If you get ~250ms like I do, you could probably pull a minorevent and use blatant-ish reach- but I wouldn't risk it.

thegamer505

Social Credit
It depends how known you are, who you cheated on and your ping.

a. If you toggle autoblock on a random non, you're probably fine. They might report you, but there's not that much of a chance that staff'll watch it, since they're quite busy, unless you recieve a ton of reports.
However..
if you toggle on a youtuber, ie. Epaxial; they'll make a giant fuss, and tell their modfriends to spec you/watch your replays ESPECIALLY if you're well-known, have a high hypixel level, or good stats

If you're reaching, your ping really does matter. If you get ~250ms like I do, you could probably pull a minorevent and use blatant-ish reach- but I wouldn't risk it.
old thread,

but funny story, i went off on cxlvxn on a my at the time 30 star main with like 0.4 hitboxes and 3.2 reach, and he called me out for it after the game. miraculous that my acc didn't get banned for that altho I that was late-early april-may of this year and I'm pretty sure they didn't ahve the replay system at the time, and i logged off after the incidence.

potions

Social Credit
these are my blatant settings (i haven't gotten banned) on vape lite: REACH. 4.00-4.20. AUTO. (left) 11-15 (right) 19.9-20. AIM ASSIST. Distance 6 horizontal speed 7 Max angle 149 Velo. 75 (both) chance 100 and there are my blantant vape lite settings for hypixel i have never been banned using them so i believe you should try it! :D

Jewlah

Social Credit
ik you said blatant but that will get you banned minutes... obviously you dont use this