sumo

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
then why do you still tell people to check your stupid outdated config if you cant edit it

just because you have 2-3 people dick riding you in every possible way doesnt mean you are right at everything you say, also if i had ego i wouldnt even reply to you. hope you will also quit forums one day so it will be a nicer place
Can you just stop arguing? It's really pointless arguing about shit like this, especially dragging it on for several weeks to months.
It's also very stupid and isn't welcoming to new people at all, instead it just makes them feel uncomfortable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
then why do you still tell people to check your stupid outdated config if you cant edit it
Because it still works on everything listed, even if it doesn’t include new stuff, people can take it as a general idea, it’s not that hard to understand.
hope you will also quit forums one day so it will be a nicer place
LOL last time I checked I’m not the one who is having a meltdown over a thread made 2 years ago, there will come a time where I will have to go but it’s because I move on with my life, will you?

Probably not.

Beefy

Social Credit
Because it still works on everything listed, even if it doesn’t include new stuff, people can take it as a general idea, it’s not that hard to understand.

LOL last time I checked I’m not the one who is having a meltdown over a thread made 2 years ago, there will come a time where I will have to go but it’s because I move on with my life, will you?

Probably not.
i still use ur configs idk what hes getting all fiesty over

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

just because you have 2-3 people dick riding you in every possible way doesnt mean you are right at everything you say, also if i had ego i wouldnt even reply to you. hope you will also quit forums one day so it will be a nicer place
shut the fuck up "merryzz" ur entire ego and personality is shitty copy pasted vids u got 0 right to be yapping rn

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
it’s fine, look anything under 3.4 is ok because staff have bigger issues to worry about, im sure you’re not the most blatant person to be reported for staff idk what ping u are but just use 3.25 or something
my ping is 106